I hate street kuttas

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Cats fear me. Street kuttas are low sentient and try biting someone 6 x their size. Today three dogs came in group and barked like defezman if it was one or two I would have fought but three was too much so I hid in a nearby house. Then they got bored and ran away. My mind voice : “if I had a pistol I’d have made them scatter they wouldn’t be as brave as they thought they were” ( Ramirez quote ) While coming again those dogs were there and ran towards me I had a stone in my pocket fucking aimed at the darkest dog ( melanin = higher testosterone so i knew it was the group leader) and fuckinh smashed its eye. It howled like Brock lesnar failed scream voice crack and ran 5 m before it collapsed Jfl . Total Brahmin victory.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub0, Willmogulater, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
I want to get a cat and stab it and rip it intestines out and then go to a sluts house and hang the from it’s guts at her front door and write in blood on her porch “you give me no pussy so I have to take pussy”
Ramirez type shit innig

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558
I want to get a cat and stab it and rip it intestines out and then go to a sluts house and hang the from it’s guts at her front door and write in blood on her porch “you give me no pussy so I have to take pussy”
Ramirez type shit innig
I stared down high fwhr Tom cat until it’s eyes bulged out of its sockets and scurried away. Power of my eye area ( intimidating scleral show and positive thick brows)

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 16275, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
What a fall from grace. Brahmins going from oppressing dalits while drinking cow piss, to getting chased by packs of street dogs, while drinking cow piss. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 28691, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
What a fall from grace. Brahmins going from oppressing dalits while drinking cow piss, to getting chased by packs of street dogs, while drinking cow piss. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It was a tactical retreat you dalit

Hey where are you from in India?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Literally have less abo blood than u :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
Tales
B9713EFA F576 46A7 9E67 453B14EBC511

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Fuck street kuttas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558