i hate subhuman workers at stores that act very uninterested and uninviting

D

Deleted member 30552

lthe subhuman who thinks he's "cool" and never smiles, has very monotone voice, doesnt necessarily do the little convienent things other workers will do to help you

example i go to buy salmon everyday, the workers at the store always ask me "alright which piece do you want" and they get me a good piece, and are always friendly and chill. then this one subhuman goofy who works there never smiles, is always monotone, never asks me which piece i want, always looks fucking depressed, never says have a nice day, and the cherry on top is that he's ugly. idk whats up with these types, do they think their low energy and 0 emotion attitude comes off as "cool"? such a subhuman trait being completely emotionlesss

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 2832, cutie_pie and 1 other person
If you were also subhuman you wouldnt give a shit either how some normie costumer feels while working on dead end job

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, cutie_pie, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
If you were also subhuman you wouldnt give a shit either how some normie costumer feels while working on dead end job
the other subhuman workers seem to be just fine being at least somewhat pleasant to interact with and accomdating

if u cant act at least a bit social, dont do jobs that require you to talk to people all day tbh

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
the other subhuman workers seem to be just fine being at least somewhat pleasant to interact with and accomdating

if u cant act at least a bit social, dont do jobs that require you to talk to people all day tbh
Why care, it’s not like you’re going to tip him for his service

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheAbyssinian and cutie_pie
Just tired probably

Be careful not to be an energy vampire. Adopting this human body nature is sort of wicked because of this thing. The ways of the body often claims the nature of "for someone to be happy, another one has to suffer". So it might not always be ethical to request happiness from another.

Generally, If a person is doing their job, don't hold their nuts or worry about all the customer service biz. Thats just a preference and a request that can become sort of parasitical. Like, i see a lot of people who expect fast food workers to be all super happy, yet the reality is that person may be working a absolute slave job and the act of needing more from that person like smiles, conversation, and friendly attitude is somewhat inconsiderate. Ultimately they have to do extra and likely suffer doing it, just to oftentimes not receive the same back. So its kind of base level to expect dull or even frustrated attitude (yet good service, for example, if hes there to sell you fish, not be your boyfriend for the day).

Also, Its a virtue to self sacrifice, but hear me out, self sacrifice is not equal person to person.

The best way to go about it is to start judging these manners from a introspective data perspective. A happy smiley person may require no effort to be that way, and a happy smiley person can also scam the shit out of you, (think women sales biz culture.) And a unhappy person can bless you while still being unhappy, uninviting, and uninterested. That groggy incel could be giving you the best pieces of fish in the store while that happy salesman may be pretending happiness for tips. (not saying this is the case though).

The word is deceived too much because of this external dopamine. Worry about if your actually getting good service. And shit, even if the persons job is to make you happy, dont be too fed up about if they dont, because you never know if their situation may be a dead end one, and in those cases the act of pretending happiness becomes less of a virtue and more of a torment. Only way to help alleviate this situation from a consumer perspective is to just be more analytical and of course self cultivation. Doing good spreads good. Ask yourself, are you asking for too much? Appreciate without actually having to get something in return to help reset.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Be careful not to be an energy vampire. Adopting this human body nature is sort of wicked because of this thing. The ways of the body often claims the nature of "for someone to be happy, another one has to suffer". So it might not always be ethical to request happiness from another.

Generally, If a person is doing their job, don't hold their nuts or worry about all the customer service biz. Thats just a preference and a request that can become sort of parasitical. Like, i see a lot of people who expect fast food workers to be all super happy, yet the reality is that person may be working a absolute slave job and the act of needing more from that person like smiles, conversation, and friendly attitude is somewhat inconsiderate. Ultimately they have to do extra and likely suffer doing it, just to oftentimes not receive the same back. So its kind of base level to expect dull or even frustrated attitude (yet good service, for example, if hes there to sell you fish, not be your boyfriend for the day).

Also, Its a virtue to self sacrifice, but hear me out, self sacrifice is not equal person to person.

The best way to go about it is to start judging these manners from a introspective data perspective. A happy smiley person may require no effort to be that way, and a happy smiley person can also scam the shit out of you, (think women sales biz culture.) And a unhappy person can bless you while still being unhappy, uninviting, and uninterested. That groggy incel could be giving you the best pieces of fish in the store while that happy salesman may be pretending happiness for tips. (not saying this is the case though).

The word is deceived too much because of this external dopamine. Worry about if your actually getting good service. And shit, even if the persons job is to make you happy, dont be too fed up about if they dont, because you never know if their situation may be a dead end one, and in those cases the act of pretending happiness becomes less of a virtue and more of a torment. Only way to help alleviate this situation from a consumer perspective is to just be more analytical and of course self cultivation. Doing good spreads good. Ask yourself, are you asking for too much? Appreciate without actually having to get something in return to help reset.
only reason it pisses me off is because ive gotten fired in training from cashier jobs because i "didnt smile enough"

when theres mfers like this who keep their job and are even worse than me

i guess its just a grocery store fish guy though id also be upset with my life

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
only reason it pisses me off is because ive gotten fired in training from cashier jobs because i "didnt smile enough"

when theres mfers like this who keep their job and are even worse than me

i guess its just a grocery store fish guy though id also be upset with my life
Thats why cashier jobs are typically done by women. They look good and people typically have women are wonderful syndrome~ meaning just a women in general can exist and act the same as the men, but the women will be perceived or associated with happiness and positivity to the majority of people more than the man. Same reason a lot of salesman are women, why higher management gatekeepers are women etc. They can generally get away with more shit also. A women not smiling at a job may still be seen as happy behavior yet a man not smiling may be seen in a aggressive manner.

Businesses understand this and would def replace you because your a man. So dont let that situation impede your judgement. It depends on the job. Things like sales, cashier, waiter/waitress, stripper, require you to show that fake happiness or at the least be proficient at the nature. But ultimately the work is more prone to being deceptive, and showing excessive happiness just for a job is rarely a virtue because of this, as many people who understand the work understand that they are showing happiness to get a higher pay, or because of mutual gain.

For this reason i dont look at customer service as a "happy, interested, lookism" thing but moreso from a logical perspective. It depends on the nature of the job. If i see that a fastfood worker is not smiling or uninterested (especially a man, who often lacks this proficency to be externally extroverted in displaying happyness) yet my food comes out filled to the brim clean, with spoons and napkins, then i know regardless of how that person visual attitude, they did their job excellently. It solely depends on the job and data from that situation though. You definitely should be able to relate, considering you got fired for doing you job just because you were being fake happy.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 30552

Users who are viewing this thread

Back