I hate summer so much, I just want it to end and never happen again

Tortoisecel

Tortoisecel

Wace rar now!!!
Seriously, screw summer. It's the worst season of the year for many reasons. The heat. The annoying bugs. The ridiculously long days. And worst of all, foids dressing like whores then having the audacity to complain when a sub5 looks at them for half a second. I hate how literally ever normie on this planet is enjoying themselves to the fullest right now meanwhile I'm rotting and hating every second of the summer, my copes don't even help me anymore. This season is just too hard to ignore.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt, mike21 and ManletJordanBarrett
Seriously, screw summer. It's the worst season of the year for many reasons. The heat. The annoying bugs. The ridiculously long days. And worst of all, foids dressing like whores then having the audacity to complain when a sub5 looks at them for half a second. I hate how literally ever normie on this planet is enjoying themselves to the fullest right now meanwhile I'm rotting and hating every second of the summer, my copes don't even help me anymore. This season is just too hard to ignore.
IMG 4810

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
Why did nobody engage with this truth bomb of a post, you are absolutely correct, summer is fucking trash. It’s the worst season to be a sub 5, all the chads and Stacie’s have a blast while you sit inside playing vidya with your trash genetics. And there’s nothing to do because when you are an incel either your friends don’t invite you places or you have no friends. Winter mogs, best aesthetic, wholesome Christmas feeling, you have an excuse to stay inside, and can bundle up to hide incel body.

• +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel