• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, Bars, Clqs and 3 others
muh döner muh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Clqs and deadstock
i dont know whether to agree with that, because once i was invited to a turkish friend and his mom made fucking godly turkish pizza, do i think its called Lahmacun?

anyway, LITHUANIAN FOOD mogs all

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, imthesupremecel and deadstock
i dont know whether to agree with that, because once i was invited to a turkish friend and his mom made fucking godly turkish pizza, do i think its called Lahmacun?

Nigga has a turkish friend jfl

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel

what the fuck is even Lithuanian food

German food tastes like poop

Italian food is basic

Greek food is just a gay copy of turkish food

Turkish mogs them all

• Love it
Reactions: Bars
what the fuck is even Lithuanian food
surelis, hematogenas, ceburekai, kibinai, cepelinai, juoda kepta duona su cesnakais, orkaites keptos bulves

oh my god

u have no idea

White people like exotic food why are you complaining

• Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad
The Turks are all dogs, biological cockroaches and every last one deserves too get drowned in the Aegean sea but it would dirty it with their filthy corpses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: motiascension and deadstock
White people like exotic food why are you complaining
I hate exotic food, anything east of Poland and south of Spain I won’t buy. They put too much spice and unnecessary seasoning into their disgusting food and it makes sense as they have low quality slop so they need to overpower it.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Jason Voorhees and deadstock
I hate exotic food, anything east of Poland and south of Spain I won’t buy. They put too much spice and unnecessary seasoning into their disgusting food and it makes sense as they have low quality slop so they need to overpower it.
I think it tastes good too. Persian and Indian food in particular is just an explosion of flavours. Like every single bite is flavourful. You never get bored of the food

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Bars
Samsa or whatever it's called moggs

440px-Ouzb%C3%A9kistan-Samsas.jpg

I think it tastes good too. Persian and Indian food in particular is just an explosion of flavours. Like every single bite is flavourful. You never get bored of the food
I just prefer food that’s not dry and is warm, juicy and flavourful. Ethnics do too much and can ruin it. You don’t need to add anything to meat, cook it very lightly in some butter, grease or animal fat and it’s very good. But you do need to season vegetables if you eat them as they’re gross.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Really noone mentioned this?

Attachments

• klassisches-schnitzel-mit-kartoffelsalat-40983.jpg
    klassisches-schnitzel-mit-kartoffelsalat-40983.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and deadstock
Germanistan

• +1
I just prefer food that’s not dry and is warm, juicy and flavourful. Ethnics do too much and can ruin it. You don’t need to add anything to meat, cook it very lightly in some butter, grease or animal fat and it’s very good. But you do need to season vegetables if you eat them as they’re gross.
That shit is bland as fuck bro and it always tastes the same The only european.
ood that I find to be nice is Italian, French and Greek food. Most other european cuisnes besides Mediterranean is just meh. The worst by far is british food. The niggas on that island are still eating like there are still germans flying above.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and FascisstChad
  • +1
That shit is bland as fuck bro and it always tastes the same The only european.
ood that I find to be nice is Italian, French and Greek food. Most other european cuisnes besides Mediterranean is just meh. The worst by far is british food. The niggas on that island are still eating like there are still germans flying above.
It’s not bad, good British food, not foreign restaurants but ones from there can be good. It’s a meme.
Never mind, you were right I was wrong, Indian food is very well seasoned!

• +1
Bringt zurück das deutsche Reich. SOFORT !!!
IMG 8593

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: motiascension, deadstock and FascisstChad
It’s not bad, good British food, not foreign restaurants but ones from there can be good. It’s a meme.
Never mind, you were right I was wrong, Indian food is very well seasoned!

Even that mogs this stuff. Does flavour even exist in UK? Potatoes with cheese and baked beans? Can food even get any blander than this. Also so much butter. Kidney pie, Jacket potatoes. All of them taste like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
Even that mogs this stuff. Does flavour even exist in UK? Potatoes with cheese and baked beans? Can food even get any blander than this. Also so much butter. Kidney pie, Jacket potatoes. All of them taste like shit.

View attachment 3165558
I agree with a lot of what you said especially about beans they’re discusting but there’s nothing wrong with lots of butter, cheese and kidney pie is fine.