i hate that .org got to tiktok

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
my life has gotten so much worse ever since syrian psycho and 5’6 perm kid leaked this site

it actually saved my life around this time last year even though i hadn’t even registered. i was struggling so much socially and i was just so ugly

now everyone on the internet just treats it as some big joke “muh mewing muh mogging”

they don’t understand that this community was not meant to be found by “normal” people

every normie is so shallow
and fuck tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: it never began, Sprinkles, ElTruecel and 10 others
yeah i feel the same and i get what youre saying, but how did your life get "so much worse" because of it?

God created some men to win and others to fail

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 51781 and scrunchables
2023 niggas already feeling like they're ogs 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Gilbert_Durandal, mog_or_be_mogged and 7 others
around this time last year even though i hadn’t even registered.
Riiiiight. Thats what every Joined: Aug 14, 2023 says.

You are the newnigger you complain about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and N1666

alright man too far i’m pretty sure that’s my exact join date

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum

i registered in like june and i kept checking for the email that said accepted

the problem was it got sent into my spam so i wasn’t sure that mods had seen it

i had the site as like a bookmark on my phone home screen and something got messed up with that but i made a new bookmark on the 14th and then i clicked on it and it said i had been accepted

still applied in 2023 ik but i swear i did register before the august influx it just took my retarded self forever to see that i got accepted

• JFL
yeah i feel the same and i get what youre saying, but how did your life get "so much worse" because of it?
yeah pretty much

a lot of irl friendships have ended bc of it

mf you literally joined after me

and i have screenshot proof for how long i have been lurking 😂
ok so do i, doesnt mean shit
complaining abt it being a trend is pointless, we both joined for the same reason

ok so do i, doesnt mean shit
complaining abt it being a trend is pointless, we both joined for the same reason
it does mean shit

it also means that you can’t be talking boyyo

mind explaining?
my friends found my acc and made fun of me relentlessly for it 😭

it’s so stupid ik

then i caught one of my friends lying bc he said he had been on the site before even though i asked him months before if he had and he said he hadnt

so it’s a mixture of me confronting this guy and stopping talking to the ppl who made fun of me for being on here

ofc they’re all tiktokcels and i don’t even have tiktok bro, didn’t even know the august influx happened until ppl on here were talking about it

• JFL

2023 niggas already feeling like they're ogs 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My .is join date is 2021 and i have BP videos from 2020 I don’t count

it’s so stupid ik

then i caught one of my friends lying bc he said he had been on the site before even though i asked him months before if he had and he said he hadnt

so it’s a mixture of me confronting this guy and stopping talking to the ppl who made fun of me for being on here

ofc they’re all tiktokcels and i don’t even have tiktok bro, didn’t even know the august influx happened until ppl on here were talking about it
U should beat the shit out of him. If I were u ID beat the fuck out of that gay faggot and stomp on his skull

it’s so stupid ik

that my deepest fear of bro im sorry for u
jfl at them for clowning someone tryna better themselves

haha I remember when this was some secret occult knowledge

now it’s everywhere

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and Agendum
alright man too far i’m pretty sure that’s my exact join date

i registered in like june and i kept checking for the email that said accepted

the problem was it got sent into my spam so i wasn’t sure that mods had seen it

i had the site as like a bookmark on my phone home screen and something got messed up with that but i made a new bookmark on the 14th and then i clicked on it and it said i had been accepted

still applied in 2023 ik but i swear i did register before the august influx it just took my retarded self forever to see that i got accepted
Lol, why are you answering to me like that lol

Over for OverlookingSpamFoldercels

it’s so stupid ik

What makes TikTokers cringe? We can that to insulate this site.