I Hate That Women Care About "Sexual Energy"

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Its complete and utter bullshit. In 10th-11th grade one of my female friends half-jokingly said I was sexually repressed or had zero sexual energy or something and I never recovered. Completely destroyed me at the time because I couldnt understand what she even meant or why I gave that image.

Ever since that statement, It became even more apparent to girls because that thought was constantly in my head. Theres no fucking clear lines between being nice and having low sexual energy or small dick energy that I can seem to harness. Complete fucking bullshit, bunch of made-up impulses.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic, Kaari, Primalsplit and 18 others

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
@John Doe @try2beme @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme
Rofl at the comment of the girl wtf

some girls get wet for femboys and others for ogres, muh energy i think having “sexual energy” is being their type and confident as a bare minimum to fit the bill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, psychomandible, Imretarded? and 6 others
Isnt that like saying you got small dick energy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, aspiringexcel, Bars and 3 others
Isnt that like saying you got small dick energy?
Basically yeah, just means I didnt have any sex appeal. U can be goodlooking and not have sex appeal imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, God-himself, Gonthar and 5 others
The impulses aren't made up, but they are adapted from the instinctual reponses humans naturally have in nature, and applied to how we behave in modern society. Obv that adaptation isn't great, so a lot of bullshit appears.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Chadeep, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Just be good looking to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Imretarded?, Suns9999 and 1 other person
She found you unattractive buddy that's it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, bloomercel, Imretarded? and 4 others
Yeah you gotta SMVmaxx. Your body/height/frame matters way more when it comes to sexual attraction than face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Kaari, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Its complete and utter bullshit. In 10th-11th grade one of my female friends half-jokingly said I was sexually repressed or had zero sexual energy or something and I never recovered. Completely destroyed me at the time because I couldnt understand what she even meant or why I gave that image.

Ever since that statement, It became even more apparent to girls because that thought was constantly in my head. Theres no fucking clear lines between being nice and having low sexual energy or small dick energy that I can seem to harness. Complete fucking bullshit, bunch of made-up impulses.
if u had said that to her u would be thrown out of school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ChadL1te
Yeah sex appeal is extremely important. Like you said you can be good-looking but have low sex appeal. Foids are blackpilled without even knowing it JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, ChadL1te and Suns9999
Have a good posture don’t fap, and look her deep in the eyes when u talk to her

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, God-himself and Suns9999
sexual energy is face bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, carouselenjoyer and Imretarded?
She's talking about Aura

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Suns9999
Maybe your a twink with a good face and she just isn’t turned on by you.

Either that or your not confident and she found you gl but was turned off by your autism. So what she meant was that your good looking, but lack sexual energy (confidence) if you were ugly she’d just say you were.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Henry Rollins, ChadL1te and Suns9999
Low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Suns9999
I remember one girl in school telling me "you don't look sexually experienced" in front of couple of friends I replied "you look like complete slut tho" she went silent. By the way, I fucked her few weeks later. Women are crazy.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ChadL1te, psychomandible and 3 others
She basically said you'll never be like the guy in the video below..

There are guys who have a great sex drive (have big dick/high testosterone/genetically are horny most of the day etc.), know how to talk and send this message in an indirect way to girls (girls who are also the same, or who see him attractive enough, but in general it's those healthy girls who are very outgoing and full of energy, not those nerdy abused dogs girls who are always serious, sad, angry, unapproachable, etc.), without seeming obvious, and then contacting each other on Snap / Insta etc and becoming FWB / ONS etc. and without you ever knowing it was happening between the 2 of them..

She basically said that you'll never be that guy, that you're too calm, lack energy, lack initiative, don't see girls that way, don't trust yourself that you can get those things, don't know how to get them etc. basically the kind of guy who will always stay in the friend zone..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, Primalsplit, ChadL1te and 2 others

It meams u have low aura

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te and Suns9999
Know the difference
high sexual energy

0 sexual energy

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself, Gonthar, Chadeep and 2 others
I hate calling something "energy"

Boss energy, big dick energy...

It all comes down to the perfect (or terribly unfortunate) combination of looks, likability and social skills.

Normies can't even articulate how they feel for the life of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Suns9999 and carouselenjoyer
I remember one girl in school telling me "you don't look sexually experienced" in front of couple of friends I replied "you look like complete slut tho" she went silent. By the way, I fucked her few weeks later. Women are crazy.
There has to be something with women that makes them love you when you call the a who're infront of a bunch of people cause it happened to me too

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Primalsplit
Yup, and blacklisted from any social life
i seriously can't understand why it is acceptable in society for girls to insult guys

i seriously can't understand why it is acceptable in society for girls to insult guys
Men are supposed to be vulnerable though right muhh express our feelings no one will insult us ?

Maybe your a twink with a good face and she just isn’t turned on by you.

Either that or your not confident and she found you gl but was turned off by your autism. So what she meant was that your good looking, but lack sexual energy (confidence) if you were ugly she’d just say you were.
Prob a mix of the first two. I’d say I’m more confident now but at the time I was basically a wet napkin

Anyone who believes in sexual energy doesn’t deserve to reproduce

imagine believing foids have the 6th sense to detect ”Small dick energy or low confidence” JFL

I keep seeing this sorta shit on the nofap subreddit it’s such a delusional cope kek

Prob a mix of the first two. I’d say I’m more confident now but at the time I was basically a wet napkin
Then Yh cuz your a bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yet they complain when a man looks at her in public

Rent-free

• Hmm...
it's all just code words for gl/ugly. i hate these simplistic explanations, but it's true

"you look fresh" vs "you look tired" is also pretty common

• +1