I hate the Latin American cartels and the gore they make

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
They make the gang members in Chicago and the rapefugees in Europe look like Nobel peace prize winners

The shit I’ve seen them do man:feelswhat: every last one of those fuckers needs to be beheaded. I don’t think I’ve felt genuine hatred for group till now.

This is why the president of El Salvador is based, he treats those animals like the subhumans they are and while the west complains about how he’s violating “muh human rights”

It’s now the safest country in the Americas(yes even the USA and Canada)

IMG 5124

@Gengar @fentanyl @ElTruecel
@buflek

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung, fentanyl, Jova and 9 others
do you think cartels would try to kill billie cause shes so beautiful

title tbh
@HarshBDSMmaster @irkkedmulatto

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Klasik616, Ghoulish and 4 others
This is why the president of El Salvador is based, he treats those animals like the subhumans they are and while the west complains about how he’s violating “muh human rights”
what has he done specifically

legalize opium

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl and wishIwasSalludon
what has he done specifically
basically he established martial law and the government could arrest anyone and imprison anyone they want and crime rates plummeted

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
They make the gang members in Chicago and the rapefugees in Europe look like Nobel peace prize winners

The shit I’ve seen them do man:feelswhat: every last one of those fuckers needs to be beheaded. I don’t think I’ve felt genuine hatred for group till now.

It’s now the safest country in the Americas(yes even the USA and Canada)

View attachment 3068209

@Gengar @fentanyl @ElTruecel
@buflek
The worst video I saw was of a young woman who got cut up with a rusty knife. They cut off all her limbs while she was alive and screaming and she bled to death eventually. Fucking bongo bhenchod @SecularIslamist made me watch while he didn’t.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Ghoulish, 97baHater and 2 others
The worst video I saw was of a young woman who got cut up with a rusty knife. They cut off all her limbs while she was alive and screaming and she bled to death eventually. Fucking bongo bhenchod @SecularIslamist made me watch while he didn’t.
😲

I didn't watch it for that reason :ogre:
You can't unsee these things. Thanks for describing it tho :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Gengar
They are devils in disguise, some “people” are not human. humans should be thankful Gods wrath isn’t upon us, if he exists

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
😲

I didn't watch it for that reason :ogre:
You can't unsee these things. Thanks for describing it tho :feelsyay:
You’re welcome bhenchod. :feelswah::feelswah:

Yeah you shouldn’t watch it. I didn’t watch the entire video second for second because I did fast forward a bit as I don’t like watching gore. I can handle it but this stuff is just sad.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, SecularIslamist and 97baHater
They are devils in disguise, some “people” are not human. humans should be thankful Gods wrath isn’t upon us, if he exists
The muzzie in me can’t like this due to the last part of the sentence but yes, some people are just.. unfit for civilization. Though it was claimed these guys weren’t actually part of the cartel but a lesser known gang.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, SecularIslamist, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Name of vid bro :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
You’re welcome bhenchod. :feelswah::feelswah:

Yeah you shouldn’t watch it. I didn’t watch the entire video second for second because I did fast forward a bit as I don’t like watching gore. I can handle it but this stuff is just sad.
Back in the day I used to consume a lot of isis gore but honestly it didn’t bother me one bit it was so good, 4K quality, 60 fps, slow motion on the cut, nasheed in the background my brain couldn’t believe it was real. That’s why I don’t watch cartel gore it’s so realistic I can’t handle it

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
The muzzie in me can’t like this due to the last part of the sentence but yes, some people are just.. unfit for civilization. Though it was claimed these guys weren’t actually part of the cartel but a lesser known gang.
God would be 100% justified in sending an asteroid to destroy this planet

• Love it
Back in the day I used to consume a lot of isis gore but honestly it didn’t bother me one bit it was so good, 4K quality, 60 fps, slow motion on the cut, nasheed in the background my brain couldn’t believe it was real. That’s why I don’t watch cartel gore it’s so realistic I can’t handle it
How the fuck do those bhenchods have superior editing skills?! :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Ong?! shit was so good I used to download those vids and show them to my friends at school we were all flabbergasted at the quality but I lost the site were they hosted those vids :feelswhy::feelswhy: niggers had to change the domain every fucking week

• JFL
Ong?! shit was so good I used to download those vids and show them to my friends at school we were all flabbergasted at the quality but I lost the site were they hosted those vids :feelswhy::feelswhy: niggers had to change the domain every fucking week
IMG 5126

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and 97baHater
:feelskek::feelskek: I live in a first world country and I can’t edit for shit and they editmog Hollywood to death from their caves. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
she probably owed them 2 pesos and was a day late because she was sick

• So Sad
and they have the banger nasheed playing in the background and a hadith popping up :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and 97baHater
watched an isis video where they burned alive a jordanian pilot

shit isnt even bad because of the gore its just sad as fuck

watched an isis video where they burned alive a jordanian pilot

shit isnt even bad because of the gore its just sad as fuck
Why Jordanian pilot? Because he’s Shi’a or pro-Assad?

They're all manlets anyway
It's all manlet rage

Why Jordanian pilot? Because he’s Shi’a or pro-Assad?
he was caught in a jordanian operation against isis

this was him

No sympathy for him then. :hnghn: He lifemogged me to death.
yeah but burning alive is literally the worst pain possible
those 2 minutes are enough to make up for the best life ever

yeah but burning alive is literally the worst pain possible
those 2 minutes are enough to make up for the best life ever
And going balls deep and giving his wife creampies is the best feeling ever. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Lets be honest, if they had .org as a outlet to cope they would realise Cartelmaxxing is a dogshit cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and wishIwasSalludon
they are dark triad smelly dick aztecs

I watched it and it is not that bad, nigga was talking like she got amputated over the course of hours.

The other cartel ones are way worse.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back