I hate the terminology 'ascend'

Deleted member 502

Deleted member 502

Diamond
Such a soy fucking term. Ascend. You are giving females more credit than they are due. Slay is cringe but I still prefer it. Ascend it too grandiose and melodramatic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Ritalincell and 7 others
Thanks for sharing with the class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Administrator and 15 others
Thanks for sharing with the class
Indeed son I am very proud of OP’s show and tell project though I’m afraid he will only get a C for participation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Ritalincell and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel, Deleted member 5258 and 5 others
ASCEND always originally meant becoming better looking, higher status, richer, higher SMV, from negative(ugly) to positive(Chad), to the point you can easily get pussy

it never meant “oh I had sex, just ascended with foid”

That’s only recently from retarded pathetic trash .co and r/braincels users

It came from PSL, going from shit to great life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath, Chadelite and 4 others
ASCEND always originally meant becoming better looking, higher status, richer, higher SMV, from negative(ugly) to positive(Chad), to the point you can easily get pussy

it never meant “oh I had sex, just ascended with foid”

That’s only recently from retarded pathetic trash .co and r/braincels users

It came from PSL, going from shit to great life.
But how does one objectively say they've ascended then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, sloopnoob and 5 others
didn't read too busy ascending

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
But how does one objectively say they've ascended then?
Gained +1-2 points in looks at least. Went from ugly to good looking.

PSL scale tries to be the most objective and Blackpilled no bullshit scale from people who have been studying looks for years.

It’s obviously not perfect because the rating depends on the person.

it’s really just PSL Autist vs Retarded bluepilled normies rating, which you think is more objective?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human

PSL scale tries to be the most objective and Blackpilled no bullshit scale from people who have been studying looks for years.

it’s really just PSL Autist vs Retarded bluepilled normies rating, which you think is more objective?
i think this definition is dumb too. it sounds like the process of becoming better looking just suddenly happens when in reality its gradual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i think this definition is dumb too. it sounds like the process of becoming better looking just suddenly happens when in reality its gradual
Ascension
“Moving up”

Never was an immediate thing

dumb ass nigga lol

• +1
41567a164f2671ead7d3d9d29b7ae998

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
welcome to my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Ascension
“Moving up”

Never was an immediate thing

dumb ass nigga lol
ascension as a term to describe a person is usually used in literature as something of grandeur. in military say you go up ranks we usually say "climb", but in stories ascension would be use in achieving godhood or something. it really depends on your exposure to this term.

• +1
ascension as a term to describe a person is usually used in literature as something of grandeur. in military say you go up ranks we usually say "climb", but in stories ascension would be use in achieving godhood or something. it really depends on your exposure to this term.
Yes

being Good Looking is GODHOOD, compared to being good looking

being good looking, especially a good looking celebrity or model is the closest thing to godhood in this world.

It is grandioso, and most these terms are used and memes you autistic nigga, it’s not really used fully seriously
This is a trolling forum

• +1

• Ugh..
  • +1

But ultimately that means fuck all. I see all these rodied up looksmaxed faggots but they are completely brain dead. I think ascended should mean you have a prime girl who is infatuated with you or you have significant power or control over people. Saying you've ascended because a used up whore fucked you on tinder when you were both drunk in the weekend is pathetic. The term should be slayed. Ascended sounds transcendental. It should be used for exceptional circumstances.
Maybe. Better than being a brain dead simpleton like you. I hope you have the genes for fatal familial insomnia.

• Ugh..
  • +1
But ultimately that means fuck all. I see all these rodied up looksmaxed faggots but they are completely brain dead. I think ascended should mean you have a prime girl who is infatuated with you or you have significant power or control over people. Saying you've ascended because a used up whore fucked you on tinder when you were both drunk in the weekend is pathetic. The term should be slayed. Ascended sounds transcendental. It should be used for exceptional circumstances.

Maybe. Better than being a brain dead simpleton like you. I hope you have the genes for fatal familial insomnia.
You retarded fuck

i already said

ASCENDED
Means you went up at least 1-3 points in looks

fucking a girl is slaying

god fucking damn.

• +1
You retarded fuck

i already said

ASCENDED
Means you went up at least 1-3 points in looks

fucking a girl is slaying

god fucking damn.
Ok but I respectfully disagree with you. If you looksmax and people still treat you like garbage but you say on a forum: 'but I ascended bro' ... I'm not so sure.

Also calm down. Or I'll slap you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Ok but I respectfully disagree with you. If you looksmax and people still treat you like garbage but you say on a forum: 'but I ascended bro' ... I'm not so sure.

Also calm down. Or I'll slap you.
If you ascend 1-3 points or more and become good looking

No one is going to treat you like garbage

God damn you are low IQ

• +1
Not a single word

• +1
GigaTyroneOrDeath

• +1
Not a single word for your grandparents eulogy when they die of pneumonia due to saint bat virus.
Hey don’t be like that not cool they are nice and cool people

Don’t be that guy who wish death to other people

Just like you love your grandparents I love them too

Last edited:
  • +1
Better than saying blooming

• +1
Hey don’t be like that not cool they are nice and cool people

Don’t be that guy who wish death to other people

Just like you love your grandparents I love them too
t soy cuck. I literally couldn't care less if they perished.

Not ONE WORD for their eulogy.

Not ONE SECOND for their funeral.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 534
t soy cuck. I literally couldn't care less if they perished.

Not ONE WORD for their eulogy.

Not ONE SECOND for their funeral.
And who are you lol

Imagine caring about someone from this shit site about funeral 😂

And BTW shit thread

• +1
And who are you lol

Imagine caring about someone from this shit site about funeral 😂

And BTW shit thread
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.
Ok cunt din read

You also don’t apply retinol with AHA btw

• +1

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 502

• +1