Muh "over for your mental health"
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, hopecel, Imretarded? and 8 others
:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, smoth and Darkeningstar
Bit idiotic of you say mental health doesnt matter, what do you think mentalcels are suffering from?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, optimisticzoomer, greywind and 4 others
Bit idiotic of you say mental health doesnt matter, what do you think mentalcels are suffering from?
I didn't say mental health doesn't matter. .org won't make my mental health worse bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Imretarded?, nword49 and 3 others
and i hate you 2024 greycels more than anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, slavicpsycho and descension
and i hate you 2024 greycels more than anything

• +1
Reactions: descension
It's over for them, they already discovered the black pill

Muh "your 13 what are you doing on .org?"
Muh "over for your mental health"
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Screenshot 20240718 153246 1

Muh "im 13,im gonna get genioplastyjaw surgery,lefort 69,canthoplasty*
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, lowtiernormiechad, wastedspermcel and 8 others
it ntmins you. go play football or some shit. Build social skills

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and nword49
How will .org make me autistic JFL?
how will it make you nt? spending all day reading threads about BBC is not going to give you social skills. Your brain is still very malleable focus on developing social skills at 13. just work out a bit and eat healthy there not much you can do at 13. you cant get surgery for a another 5 years. Your skin is probably fine even then most skincare is mainstream. what can you gain from being on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, bedes and Lyxguxx
how will it make you nt? spending all day reading threads about BBC is not going to give you social skills. Your brain is still very malleable focus on developing social skills at 13. just work out a bit and eat healthy there not much you can do at 13. you cant get surgery for a another 5 years. Your skin is probably fine even then most skincare is mainstream. what can you gain from being on here
I use .org mostly for memes and to get knowledge about hardmaxxing. Tbh skincare is cope, it won't change my bones.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I use .org mostly for memes and to get knowledge about hardmaxxing. Tbh skincare is cope, it won't change my bones.
"Hardmaxxing"... You're 13. Can't even get surgeries for 5 years.

Besides, surgeries are mostly retarded

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
"Hardmaxxing"... You're 13. Can't even get surgeries for 5 years.

Besides, surgeries are mostly retarded
I need to get knowledge until 2030 to get the best results. And surgeries aren't retarted. Just don't be low iq.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I need to get knowledge until 2030 to get the best results. And surgeries aren't retarted. Just don't be low iq.
Within 2 years you will have either left this forum or stayed and have no interest in surgeries, just using the forum as social media

• +1
Reactions: nword49
You're supposed to be playing Roblox or going outside and eating worms and playing in the mud or some shit, why are you even here talking about muh lefort and genioplasty and negroplasty when not only have your bones developed but also your mind. You quite literally are an infant

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and optimisticzoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Within 2 years you will have either left this forum or stayed and have no interest in surgeries, just using the forum as social media
Bro stop saying this bluepilled shit. Maybe I will leave this forum but I will hardmax.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bro stop saying this bluepilled shit. Maybe I will leave this forum but I will hardmax.
Trust me, I have experience. You won't

• +1
Reactions: nword49
3,000 posts in 2 months of this forum's usage and I have no interest in the concept of even looksmaxxing LOL, not even like five or six of my 3k posts even pertained to a topic related to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and optimisticzoomer