I hate these kind of videos 😤

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid

It makes foids to raise their standards despite being high. So you not only need money, personality and looks but also be traditional. In this case it's a guy with money, see other videos. This is what a LTB deserves nowadays?

Also I fucking hate that these couple videos in social media are all rich kids dating and going to luxury places when the rest of men work and rot after work.

Social media is brainwashing foids and making them Chadsexual, rich guy only. Fuck this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: notmog98 and XazaqazaX
I'd beat the fuck outta that nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ZachS
lmao "We need more people like him" men shouldn't even go shopping with they're girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Didn’t watch

Exactly, bullshit like this makes foids who sit on tiktok all day and are ugly as make themselves think they are queens and raise the standards to the top 0.0001% and when they find out that they wont get this they blame men or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
also damn this bitch looks so hot untill she removed the hand covering the rest of her face

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and piec
also damn this bitch looks so hot untill she removed the hand covering the rest of her face
Yes she's nothing special but that dude is definitely the simp king.

not saying this guys a chad but he clearly mogs her so thats my general point
i really dont think so, its very possible he overcompensates so hard with the clothing and hairstyle because of his mediocre face. thats why the girl is a high mtb when not frauding and he cares for her so much

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
i really dont think so, its very possible he overcompensates so hard with the clothing and hairstyle because of his mediocre face. thats why the girl is a high mtb when not frauding and he cares for her so much
high mtb fruaded, yeah hell no you gotta be a shit rater cause i saw her and that's not a high mtb

high mtb fruaded, yeah hell no you gotta be a shit rater cause i saw her and that's not a high mtb
yeah i am a shit rater in the normie scale but i rest my case

I rate her low MTB overall she's not really appealing for me, looks like a regular foid. Dude is just older and he's betabuxxing that JB.

I rate her low MTB overall she's not really appealing for me, looks like a regular foid. Dude is just older and he's betabuxxing that JB.
doesn't look regular to me, her mid face is pretty apalling i'd give her ltb maxx. also the guy is like in his early 20s at most and looks like xqc