I hate this forum

Lokki

Lokki

Clearpilled
I hate this forum

I hate everything about it, most of its people, content, negativity all of it

I finally have friends after months, im talking to a HTB girl in my school every day, I have almost 2k in my bank account and soon after I get confirmated I will get even more money

my mood has changed for the better and im no longer depressed and im sane

I hate this fucking forum, now I realise why most of my friends on this shithole are leaving or deleting their accounts

Im only 15 for fucks sake, i should worry about not getting caught hanging out with my meth addict friends

im too NT for this forum now, after seeing how much maxxmclooks ascended and knowing what I need to do to achieve it too I realise I have no reason to use this forum since I already have a clear ascension plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, halloweed, ChadL1te and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, itzyaboyJJ, shia.jihadist and 10 others
watermelon dnrd video

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and DalitBoss
If you were given mod position you would be here 24/7 not because you had to be here but because you wanted to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, itzyaboyJJ, DalitBoss and 2 others
If you were given mod position you would be here 24/7 not because you had to be here but because you wanted to.
And im wasnt and after looking at every finnish user become inactive I just thought fuck it and started talking to them in other platforms like tiktok and snapchat so now I basically have no use for .org

I was first here for looksmax advice and now I know my every failo and what to do for them

The other reason was finnish users and now theres only a few and none of them talk to me

I have no reason to use this forum, ill just not delete my account to still be able to lurk if I want later

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and owlofathena
The other reason was finnish users and now theres only a few and none of them talk to me
What about estonians. Is there language similar to finnish?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
What about estonians. Is there language similar to finnish?
Not similar enough. We can understand the point of our message but cant have a conversation

Plus if there even is any estonians I doubt most of them even want to talk to me

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I actually thought you were @Lorsss at one point.
Me too, I literally thought that I had posted something weird because I saw his post and thought that I dont remember posting that

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and owlofathena
How tall are you?

Here is a pic taken less than 30 minutes ago for reference

Im in the middle, the guy with jacket and brown hair and you can only see my head

The reason I used this as a reference is because theres people my age next to me so you see how tall im compared to the average 9th grader

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and bloomercel

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ