I hate this forum...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
this forum would encourage me to meet new girls and at the same time, when i was going to do so, they would tell me that i would fail and it wasnt gonna work out with them.

And guess what? It never fucking worked out, they would either brutalize me and ghost me or ghost me more politely but it always ended with ghosting regardless.

Why do i have to be so ugly and repulsive? Why do women see me as a disposable emotional tampon? Its not fair :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, wsada, chudlite and 6 others
0 tbh, just go and talk to them

i dont talk to women cuz im a raging misogynist and want to decapitate them, we are not the same

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, chudlite, Apparition and 2 others
Go slay, Greek chad. Your body count is higher than @Xangsane's post count.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Apparition
Do you hate me too? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Do you hate me too? :feelshehe:
well tbh you told me to get off tinder exactly 1 day before i went out with my oneitis so i cant say that you didnt warn me. but then again, who would a man listen to; the seemingly nice stacy or some guy on a forum? pussy is just too tempting...

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
its okay man. rejection is a part of everyone's dating life! just be confident I am sure out of 3.5 billion one person will be your match 😊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and Apparition
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and Apparition
just listen to me and not the other people 🚬

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition and chudlite
im afraid all
women will be like this when im older, this is why im locked in during my teenage years trying to score a wife

• +1
this forum would encourage me to meet new girls and at the same time, when i was going to do so, they would tell me that i would fail and it wasnt gonna work out with them.

And guess what? It never fucking worked out, they would either brutalize me and ghost me or ghost me more politely but it always ended with ghosting regardless.

Why do i have to be so ugly and repulsive? Why do women see me as a disposable emotional tampon? Its not fair :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
rope is solution for you

• So Sad
well tbh you told me to get off tinder exactly 1 day before i went out with my oneitis so i cant say that you didnt warn me. but then again, who would a man listen to; the seemingly nice stacy or some guy on a forum? pussy is just too tempting...
Well, I guess now you know never to listen to a woman; nice or otherwise. ;)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
over for your brain chemistry
Surgery or death, tbh getting a girl made me realize it's my brain that needs fixing and it is mostly me that is uncontent with myself. That realisation got me tweaking

• Woah