I hate this fucking website

Genecel

Genecel

Actuarialcel
No offense to you, but I literally have no hope in looksmaxing what so ever, the only reason I'm posting here is because I was recently deported from incels.is. I'm like a fish outa water, there're good looking people here/normies. I don't belong here holy shit, I HAVE NO PLACE TO CALL HOME NO MORE!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Ritalincel and badromance
relax

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Nibba, jefferson and 1 other person
This site is trash and is not safe for incels, but at least there's no women so be thankful for that. I am mostly not looksmaxing either besides for weightloss/management. I came here thinking there would be ascended incels giving good help but it's just a public discord for lookism fags.

This site will soon become the haven for banned incels.me users. You were likely banned for a reason, and that means you are undesirable. Most people banned were spammers and they will find a way to shit up this already garbage place. Incels don't seem to mind the spam, but maybe the chads here will! :feelskek:

IMO, bans should be across both sites, but whom am I to make that conclusion I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Nibba
This site is trash and is not safe for incels, but at least there's no women so be thankful for that. I am mostly not looksmaxing either besides for weightloss/management. I came here thinking there would be ascended incels giving good help but it's just a public discord for lookism fags.

This site will soon become the haven for banned incels.me users. You were likely banned for a reason, and that means you are undesirable. Most people banned were spammers and they will find a way to shit up this already garbage place. Incels don't seem to mind the spam, but maybe the chads here will! :feelskek:

IMO, bans should be across both sites, but whom am I to make that conclusion I guess.
:love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way, Swagwaffle and Nibba
Go to braincels bro

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and badromance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
IMO, bans should be across both sites, but whom am I to make that conclusion I guess
This. We don't need any more retard spammers from .me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Well if you have been banned from incels.is you clrealy arent incel urself. I was also a member from that site. I was what you call a OG ive been there since 7 november last year. I was almost perma banned then i said im going to leave and asked for a ban. I honestly feel much better because incels.is is depressing AF. Its also the same circle jerk over and over again. Muuhhh LDAR muhhh all girls are sluts. Nigga fuck that shit. This forum atleast serves for a purpise

• +1
Reactions: TrynaBecomeChad, Deleted member 281, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
No offense to you, but I literally have no hope in looksmaxing what so ever, the only reason I'm posting here is because I was recently deported from incels.is. I'm like a fish outa water, there're good looking people here/normies. I don't belong here holy shit, I HAVE NO PLACE TO CALL HOME NO MORE!!!!!

I used to feel that way too, but I realized I am a JapanMaxxer first and incel second, and at that locationcel and not for much longer.

This. We don't need any more retard spammers from .me

Just lol @ you sucking the dick of this retard spammer from .me and not even realizing it.

This guy ain't a looksmaxxer, just some creep that wants to literally buy a virgin church girl.

@Genecel is more of a looksmaxxer than him. At least he plans on LickingHisOwnAssMaxxing, that's a skill some girl on chaturbate or something might find desirable.

That other guy offers nothing.

• +1
I used to feel that way too, but I realized I am a JapanMaxxer first and incel second, and at that locationcel and not for much longer.

Just lol @ you sucking the dick of this retard spammer from .me and not even realizing it.

This guy ain't a looksmaxxer, just some creep that wants to literally buy a virgin church girl.

@Genecel is more of a looksmaxxer than him. At least he plans on LickingHisOwnAssMaxxing, that's a skill some girl on chaturbate or something might find desirable.

That other guy offers nothing.
@StormlitAqua thoughts?

• +1
@StormlitAqua thoughts?

He's got me on ignore.

And you're a pussy boy for bumping old threads making it look like I'm still raging.

You didn't even reply to my PM when I said I'm going to ask out that Chinese girl on another study date.

That makes me feel like I had it all wrong when I said crabs in the bucket. Makes me think who the real crab is.

• +1
He's got me on ignore.

And you're a pussy boy for bumping old threads making it look like I'm still raging.

You didn't even reply to my PM when I said I'm going to ask out that Chinese girl on another study date.

That makes me feel like I had it all wrong when I said crabs in the bucket. Makes me think who the real crab is.
What are you talking about? What pm. Jfl at u being a crossdressing transvestite calling a 6'3 alpha male a pussy boy

• +1
Preety sure the most deformed people looking here wouldn't post their pics

• +1
On Zesto's post. If u have him on ignore click "show ignored Content" at the bottom of page
sorry I don't respond to trolls that blatant. Smart, clever, or funny trolls I will usually patronize, but not this one. not even gonna read.

My advice is to stop giving obvious role plays attention, but the users of this website are far too low IQ to do that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
Why were you deported? A good chunk of posters here are exiles deported from dot is by coping low iq-cels there.

Just stick to Off Topic like the rest of, also its fun to make fun of those hopeless subhumans remaining on dot is from here. Kinda like IncelTears I guess, but we do it properly

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Swagwaffle
Why were you deported? A good chunk of posters here are exiles deported from dot is by coping low iq-cels there.

Just stick to Off Topic like the rest of, also its fun to make fun of those hopeless subhumans remaining on dot is from here. Kinda like IncelTears I guess, but we do it properly
Imagine wanting to be like inceltears. I go there to laugh at those people and pretend like I'm listening. Even normalfags pity them. JFL @ you.

• +1
Imagine wanting to be like inceltears. I go there to laugh at those people and pretend like I'm listening. Even normalfags pity them. JFL @ you.
I said we do what they do, except we do it correctly

learn to read fool

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Swagwaffle
i fuck niggers
C6c1c03ef95f666f003f6948fab18d26  spiderman pins

[Discussion] Do you wipe front to back or back to front?

Title.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SLA
My advice is to stop giving obvious role plays attention, but the users of this website are far too low IQ to do that
Makes sense. It's a good strategy.

Personally I do both, in this order: 3 wipes front-to-back (unless the situation calls for more) then one wipe back-to-front to get the lint out of my ass in that hard to reach cleavage spot, then I finish with a final wipe front-to-back for spiritual and/or religious reasons.

Personally I do both, in this order: 3 wipes front-to-back (unless the situation calls for more) then one wipe back-to-front to get the lint out of my ass in that hard to reach cleavage spot, then I finish with a final wipe front-to-back for spiritual and/or religious reasons.
:boat: x 10

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Wincel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Well if you have been banned from incels.is you clrealy arent incel urself. I was also a member from that site. I was what you call a OG ive been there since 7 november last year. I was almost perma banned then i said im going to leave and asked for a ban. I honestly feel much better because incels.is is depressing AF. Its also the same circle jerk over and over again. Muuhhh LDAR muhhh all girls are sluts. Nigga fuck that shit. This forum atleast serves for a purpise
WHAT!!!! OGRES ARE BANNED FROM INCELS.IS EVERYDAY

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
are you still collecting energy for a spirit bomb?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Genecel

the only reason I was banned was for some dumb racebait joke. it was an ironic joke.

you're clearly female and projecting.

you're clearly female
numale*

Ok here me out this is the solution if ur an incel

Get ur own place...& the rest is easy. I can't recall how many conversations I had with foids and had easy chance to take them home but i do not have a place to slay. (hotel / car is bummy beta move & no girl will really like that) If u have ur own place its much easier.

Man up. Get ur money up. Ur not the only ugly one here. I have bummy Chad friends who struggle because they don't have a place.

Be grateful ur not subhuman this would mean u really have no chance.

Last edited:
are you still collecting energy for a spirit bomb?
NO ACTUALLY, thank you all I recently received my results for my exams and made it into actuarial science second year

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
this post is fucking retarded lol

At least try to looksmax dude.