I hate this guy

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@ManANamNahMan i fucking hate you. You’re arrogant and cocky. You said fucked up things, I can’t accept this

Your achievements envoke envy within me. You’re everything I’m not. I fucking hate you so much. You think you’re the king of the mountain and maybe you are. But you didn’t have to do what you did to me. I’m gonna get payback

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2486 and 3 others
I am sorry if I angered you brother, It was not my intentions to cause any harm

jk jfl ngl caging rn livin rent free XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Vitruvian, Chadeep and 2 others
Source 1

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and BigBiceps
@ManANamNahMan why do u hate me son?

I am sorry if I angered you brother, It was not my intentions to cause any harm

jk jfl ngl caging rn livin rent free XD
This is why I fucking hate you. All you do is fuck me over. You feel superior to me and you are. This is all my life is :feelswah::feelswah:

imma get payback on you

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This is why I fucking hate you. All you do is fuck me over. You feel superior to me and you are. This is all my life is :feelswah::feelswah:

imma get payback on you
Your a cocksucking faggot stfu. Stop being pathetic u mog him if u loose weight

• WTF
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Your a cocksucking faggot stfu. Stop being pathetic u mog him if u loose weight
He did something very bad to me I can’t let him get away with it. I can’t get over what he did. I’m obsessed

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Fuck man what did I even do to get at this point in my life where I'm geting pinged in a looksmax forum on the offtopic section by a black man with a good rep ratio and bad intentions

Fuck man what did I even do to get at this point in my life where I'm geting pinged in a looksmax forum on the offtopic section by a black man with a good rep ratio and bad intentions
What did you do? be a bumboy

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
What did you do? be a bumboy
I ain't gon be no bumboy, and iirc I had a roasting session with blackout on the discord group a while back, I think that's where it started

I can never tell if you're serious or putting up a persona

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I ain't gon be no bumboy, and iirc I had a roasting session with blackout on the discord group a while back, I think that's where it started
You wronged me. You fucked me up. You tore me down. My obsession has put me back together again. Expect more

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 2769
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Aesthetic and Deleted member 2486
He did something very bad to me I can’t let him get away with it. I can’t get over what he did. I’m obsessed
what did he do lol

• +1
what did he do lol
He tore me down in front of everyone. Went as far as possible and took me out. Now they see me as a joke and him as a king. He destroyed me. I was asking for it. But he stuck the knife too deep. Now my mind is in chaos

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
He tore me down in front of everyone. Went as far as possible and took me out. Now they see me as a joke and him as a king. He destroyed me. I was asking for it. But he stuck the knife too deep. Now my mind is in chaos
Brutal. You have General Cho's permission to attack.

• +1