i hate this simp wigger from euphoria

D

Deleted member 4019

Kraken
recessed incel wigger trying to intimidate my nigga nate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, IdiAmin, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Mirin u watching euphoria. Wanna rewatch it with me on hulu party? Btw the worst mf is the guy that simps for landwhale Kat, what a simp. School shooter pheno jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, tyronelite and Deleted member 4804
Lmao at Nate's eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 2214
I don't watch this but tell me does he kill him? What happens? This Nate looks like a dick head I would go er on

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I don't watch this but tell me does he kill him? What happens? This Nate looks like a dick head I would go er on
Euphoria is the most blackpilled series for teens and realistic ( ignore the gay shit ) watch it all u gon enjoy

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Baldingman1998
Euphoria is the most blackpilled series for teens and realistic ( ignore the gay shit ) watch it all u gon enjoy
I have no time just spoil it idc

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Fez is a drug dealer, nate snitch in him after this and police come...
This Nate character has such a punchable dickhead face. I can tell he is a cocky faggot and his face makes me want to bash his skull in

• +1
This Nate character has such a punchable dickhead face. I can tell he is a cocky faggot and his face makes me want to bash his skull in
He is very narcy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nate has horrible NCT but still hard mogs everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and alriodai
He is very narcy
I watched one part on YouTube where they anally rape a guy with a broom in the school bathroom and that shows this show isn't realistic or irl. I would shoot up them for real if that happened to me. In my culture my cousins and family would go er with me. Maybe it's possible in america idk

I'd put Nate in his place.

is euphoria the show where Deliciadecu got his cringy avi from ?

Mirin u watching euphoria. Wanna rewatch it with me on hulu party? Btw the worst mf is the guy that simps for landwhale Kat, what a simp. School shooter pheno jfl
the nigga that banged her at the carnival mirin his cheekbones

• JFL
Btw the worst mf is the guy that simps for landwhale Kat, what a simp. School shooter pheno jfl
Lmao he said his reddit username was incel uprising I almost stopped watching after that

• JFL