• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Trans "people."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte and Lmao
I'm trans (genderfluid), but i don't want my dick cut off.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
STOP BEING A BIGOT!!!

20230820 131332
20230820 131355

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Gengar, Lmao and 4 others
Bruh I would never do that without medically transitioning (which I 99% never will). Maybe some bad apples would do that, but most trans people are just regular, decent folks.
IMG 3011

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Lmao
felt what way?
Like my biological sex don't match up with how my gender feels on the inside. Call it mental illness if you want. It's just how I am and I can't really do anything about it. Trust me, if there was a way to fix it then trans people would do it because it's a very hard life for most of us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Bruh I would never do that without medically transitioning (which I 99% never will). Maybe some bad apples would do that, but most trans people are just regular, decent folks.
if you medically transition you will look even more disgusting to women than when you don't. and I don't say that in a transphobic way, it's just facts. Women are disgusted by trans women the same way they are disgusted by average or below average men. And the absolute majority of trans women don't pass in the slightest and were not attractive as men either.

that famous trans athlete that btfoed women in whatever discipline and got women butthurt literally traumatized women by just being in the same locker room as them

and anyways the whole point of being trans is to creep on women

Why is it wrong to be a pervert?
there's nothing wrong about it except that it gets women mad
but who actually cares, women were treated like livestock for thousands of years

if you medically transition you will look even more disgusting to women than when you don't. and I don't say that in a transphobic way, it's just facts. Women are disgusted by trans women the same way they are disgusted by average or below average men. And the absolute majority of trans women don't pass in the slightest and were not attractive as men either.

that famous trans athlete that btfoed women in whatever discipline and got women butthurt literally traumatized women by just being in the same locker room as them

and anyways the whole point of being trans is to creep on women
There's a few things I don't agree with, but I don't really see a point arguing since I'm not considering medical transitioning anyway. I just soft maxx through retinol, exercise and hair care basically. Maybe a little makeup now and again. I'm pretty tired rn, sorry I hope you understand.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
"people"

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Like my biological sex don't match up with how my gender feels on the inside. Call it mental illness if you want. It's just how I am and I can't really do anything about it. Trust me, if there was a way to fix it then trans people would do it because it's a very hard life for most of us.
yeah see, i don't believe there's any way a person's gender feels on the inside.

There's a few things I don't agree with, but I don't really see a point arguing since I'm not considering medical transitioning anyway. I just soft maxx through retinol, exercise and hair care basically. Maybe a little makeup now and again. I'm pretty tired rn, sorry I hope you understand.
no problem
yea being trans doesn't sound pleasant, and it's definitely real
but what I wondered about is why there's more trans women than trans men
obviously as a woman you're more privileged than a man so being a trans man doesn't give you anything, it's just a downgrade in life
So one could think there's some trans women who fake it to get the female privilege or to creep on women
or maybe there's some biological reason why men are more affected
Also it seems like there's more trans men detransitioning than trans women. I guess at some point many realize being a man isn't all that great and they'd rather suffer from that gender dysphoria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
yeah see, i don't believe there's any way a person's gender feels on the inside.
what do you mean
you don't feel like a man?
like ok to be honest, I don't know if I feel like one either because i've never been a woman so have nothing to compare it to
but there's probably people who've always felt the urge to be female or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I feel like transexuals give men a bad rep. Most of them are innersex and confused.

No real biological men will grow up to be attracted to men unless its a deep cultivated sexual fetish. The extreme male hormones and male body template prevent s this.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I feel like transexuals give men a bad rep. Most of them are innersex and confused.

No real biological men will grow up to be attracted to men unless its a deep cultivated sexual fetish. The extreme male hormones and male body template prevent s this.
my theory why there's suddenly so many gay non-trans men is that it's basically a byproduct of inceldom
basically: Incel men become prison gay

some men can't cope with being incel so they become gay since as a gay you can't be incel no matter how low value you are
gays usually still hit on women. and another thing I've noticed is that gays tend to be more touchy with women because since they are apparently ""gay"" it isn't viewed as harassment or assault
a man who isn't attracted to women at all is pretty damn rare

back in the day like in the 50s, there were hardly any incels because women were oppressed and were dependent on men. So makes sense that now with women's right and the internet making the dating market more competitive, there's a sudden surge of gays

i'm not against it in principle, it's just that so many of them are ugly and seething goblins it makes them a pain to be around, and I only like beautiful and sexy hot cute people who are divine and angelic

i think their dysphoria originates as a jealousy of hot men (if a man) or hot women (if a woman) and so they don't want people to be unconscioously making a comparison between them and these hot people, so they say "you can't fire me I quit" in the realm of gender

my theory why there's suddenly so many gay non-trans men is that it's basically a byproduct of inceldom

some men can't cope with being incel so they become gay since as a gay you can't be incel no matter how low value you are
gays usually still hit on women. and another thing I've noticed is that gays tend to be more touchy with women because since they are apparently ""gay"" it isn't viewed as harassment or assault

back in the day like in the 50s, there were hardly any incels because women were oppressed and were dependent on men. So makes sense that now with women's right and the internet making the dating market more competitive, there's a sudden surge of gays
good delusionfuel for the closeted hordes of men

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I almost fuck one when I was 14. Jesus I’m glad I did not. Would have already done it if I was hornier

Solid observation tbh. And theres no rule that it has to be either or. Could be a combination of both these subjects and more.

they are irratating as fuck but its lowkey said how many young autistic/retarded and vulnerable young people are getting groomed into becoming trannys. people say the same thing abt homosexualism but with trannys its like 100x more common for a young girl to chop her tits off and take horomones just cuz she feels ugly

• +1
i'm not against it in principle, it's just that so many of them are ugly and seething goblins it makes them a pain to be around, and I only like beautiful and sexy hot cute people who are divine and angelic

i think their dysphoria originates as a jealousy of hot men (if a man) or hot women (if a woman) and so they don't want people to be unconscioously making a comparison between them and these hot people, so they say "you can't fire me I quit" in the realm of gender
Thoughts on this
D2A89768 3EE1 4621 8C7C 02189BBB5721

looks low class, makeup is goofy, hair color is ugly, bad coloring
doesnt get too much better without surgery and i like that they dont look like a bimbo freak

doesnt get too much better without surgery and i like that they dont look like a bimbo freak
they could at least have a normal hair color and not wear makeup like that

Lgbt are a bunch of spineless, mentally deranged, attention seeking pedophiles.

They all have disgusting morals too. I wish they never got rights or any form of attention so they could leave the rest of normal people alone

none of yall are "decent".

Steal one bring one home, cook em then eat ‘em up

Good news: usually they don't. Adds the cheekbusting some extra kinkiness.

nice rep farm

• JFL