I hate ugly male normies

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
They post shit like this everyday

IMG 6743

This is worse than hypergamy. Men thinking being nice gets bitches is probably worse than when women think men being horny means theyre in love. People do anything but look at their reflection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ka_cnt, BeanletMogger, Klasik616 and 8 others
even the weakest birds can fly

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, greycel, nathan and 2 others
They don’t understand being smart, sweet, and caring are all forms of overcompensation. When was the last time that was part of the requisite to get into the club

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, greycel, try2beme and 1 other person
I’m glad women are cucking normies and making sure their blue pilled inferior bloodlines go extinct

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Klasik616, Snowskinned and 3 others
They don’t understand being smart, sweet, and caring are all forms of overcompensation. When was the last time that was part of the requisite to get into the club
I dont get it dude doesnt every dude change himself after getting his heart broken while these normies are in an endless loop of being people pleasing cucks. We were all naive once but normies never learn from lessons are they retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and saint
I’m glad women are cucking normies and making sure their blue pilled inferior bloodlines go extinct
Same and i try to be the one who cucks them from time to time

• +1
Reactions: saint
Same and i try to be the one who cucks them from time to time
what if a guy you cucked was part of a cult and put an ancient brahmin curse on you tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Snowskinned

View attachment 3127120

This is worse than hypergamy. Men thinking being nice gets bitches is probably worse than when women think men being horny means theyre in love. People do anything but look at their reflection
Girls when they see a smart, sweet and caring guy that’s averege or sub averege*

Change it to that

They still get wet over a smart sweet caring chad, in fact that’s their ideal for a ltr

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and try2beme
Smart guy would earn money and get a surgery. Or testosteronmax and become ultraconfident slayer

Sweet and caring are just meh qualities, may work only with an "abused dog" kind of girl to keep LTR going

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

View attachment 3127120

jfl at that cope meme

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and try2beme
I hate normies like this.

Its really just manipulation/guilt tripping in order to cope with their own subhumanity.

Definition of narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and try2beme