I hate when foids do this.

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
I hate when I'm walking in a hallway towards a foid and the foid turns her head and looks in the opposite direction of me so she won't have to look in my general viscinity. As if a fucking wall is more worthy to look at than me. Does anybody else experience this?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 1464
I had this too when I was younger. I always thought they wanna show me their fat butts

I hate when I'm walking in a hallway towards a foid and the foid turns her head and looks in the opposite direction of me so she won't have to look in my general viscinity. As if a fucking wall is more worthy to look at than me. Does anybody else experience this?
Yes it means you are an ugly fucker. Do they also give you looks of disgust?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes it means you are an ugly fucker. Do they also give you looks of disgust?
Some give me a look of disgust but it doesn't happen often. some foids even laugh. I'm not even that ugly, I'll post my face soon though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
Some give me a look of disgust but it doesn't happen often. some foids even laugh.
I have some bad news for you my friend.......
:feelsbadman:

never

Cage

Sometimes I get that reaction. I don't like it.

Mostly, I get scared reactions with them visibly walking faster. And my dick gets diamonds. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE scaring females.

I get that too but more often I get them checking me out for brief second and as soon as I see it they just ignore me like im some insect beneath them

it fucks you up mentally, women are evil

Every time I make eye contact they look away jfl. Pure suifuel

I get that too but more often I get them checking me out for brief second and as soon as I see it they just ignore me like im some insect beneath them

it fucks you up mentally, women are evil
Every time I make eye contact they look away jfl. Pure suifuel
Niggas got it hard out here

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian