I hate when i have dreams of a girl and then i wake up

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Dreamt how i was at this apocalyptic scenario where the world had mass floods and shit, and i was at this mountain and saw this cute af jb sitting there, she was so young and beautiful looked like an angel, with long tanned legs and long brown hair, she spoke spanish for some wierd reason. Then we started to make out and have sex at her place 1 hour before quarantine fuarkkk it was so mesmerizing, then i woke up after living a whole life with her, i cried a little ngl. Brutal and cold reality pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Honestly the only pleasure i experience in life are dreams of girls...

Oh yeah and ASMR.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Relatable. I once dreamed of fucking this super hot red eyed succubus with gigantic melons and the phatest ass you have ever seen. So fucking juicy. I coomed all over her boobies and mouth fucked her. Once I tried to stick my shlong inside her, I woke up. I was stroking my dick against the sheets and experienced a semi wet dream (even tho im a massive coomer). Yotta disappointment.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Honestly the only pleasure i experience in life are dreams of girls...

Oh yeah and ASMR.
Relatable. I once dreamed of fucking this super hot red eyed succubus with gigantic melons and the phatest ass you have ever seen. So fucking juicy. I coomed all over her boobies and mouth fucked her. Once I tried to stick my shlong inside her, I woke up. I was stroking my dick against the sheets and experienced a semi wet dream (even tho im a massive coomer). Yotta disappointment.
Reality is a cruel joke

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PenileFacialSurgery
I watched asmr for 2 years straight and it doesnt do shit to me anymore
Yeah same tbh...

I just use it to fall asleep really...

So painful being alone for so long, just makes you crazy, I need asmr just to ease it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I watched asmr for 2 years straight and it doesnt do shit to me anymore
It didn’t do anything for me until I started listening to the ones where the girl moans in your ear

i can never remember my dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back