I hate when jobs try to do fun stuff like pot lucks or activities or wearing your favorite sport jersey on friday

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
At my old job, this is what would happen.

works not supposed to be fun. I hated everyone there and only did the bare minimum. I didn’t wanna try and be festive or fun. I just wanted to show up, do the bare minimum, go home and get drunk and fuck some pussy.

It’s so dumb and cringey when managers are like “let’s go team! Pizza party tomorrow!” I always ignore them and didn’t even show up

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and isis_Bleach
Hey isis_Bleach,

The 6th anniversary of our forums have recently passed! To celebrate, enjoy 50% OFF on ALL VIP plans using coupon code "50OFF" for the next 72 hours only!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I see you are carrying a sense of alienness around yourself Mr.Vermillioncore. Nothing specifically wrong about that.

But the question is, is your personal isolation rooted in a deep silent inferiority complex towards your workmates or a sense of superiority that they don’t match your level of self esteem to have a pizza with you?
If it’s the latter one, I have no comments. If it’s the former reason, you gotta get some work done on yourself buddy (mentally)

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Hey isis_Bleach,

The 6th anniversary of our forums have recently passed! To celebrate, enjoy 50% OFF on ALL VIP plans using coupon code "50OFF" for the next 72 hours only!
TODAY IS THE DAY TO COMPLETE YOUR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEYS - REMEMBER Potluck lunch if we finish it before Saturday

*insert goofy unfunny gif of George Clooney with the word “food?”*

Let me know when you have yours finished, team!

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and isis_Bleach
TODAY IS THE DAY TO COMPLETE YOUR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEYS - REMEMBER Potluck lunch if we finish it before Saturday

*insert goofy unfunny gif of George Clooney with the word “food?”*

Let me know when you have yours finished, team!
You hate it because you know it’s fake, people don’t like being lied to. Everybody acting like they like each other and enjoy the work, nobody admits they’re there for a paycheck. Instead of a long awaited pay rise/bonus for reaching bigger, better profits the “team” is rewarded with a pizza party