I hate when normies do this at clubs

crushing sluts@100%

crushing sluts@100%

Iron
I fuckin hate when normies push you to approach girls or to dance with them at clubs

Cause I know how it works they give you an ioi or approach you
I've never approached girls and my slays have been from them approaching me

I hate when normies push me to approach it's almost like there secretly blackpilled and know that I'll be unsuccessful and are gaslighting me with a bluepilled perspective because they probably assume I'm bluepilled just because I'm akward weird and non nt

As weird akward and non nt as I am I'm actually quite good at reading a room and can pick up on although rare that this happens when a foid likes me, and I have the emotional intelligence to score a slay from that Intel

But fuck I hate how normies try to push and gaslight me with there retarded strategies that never work

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, heyheyheybro22, deadstock and 3 others
u should drive off a cliff with ur friends

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ayusshhhh, crushing sluts@100% and 2 others
odoyle style

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
Push back pussy. That’s the problem with your whole generation. Wah wahh I’m gona cry online instead of solve my problems like a real man. Victim mindset :tiny:(n)

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Outerz14 and truthhurts
Push back pussy. That’s the problem with your whole generation. Wah wahh I’m gona cry online instead of solve my problems like a real man. Victim mindset :tiny:(n)
I dont have a problem nor am I a victim the normies are the ones with the problems

I'm just saying my way works there's doesn't

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
Is there any more primal barbaric environment than the club scene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, Darkeningstar, Outerz14 and 1 other person
I fuckin hate when normies push you to approach girls or to dance with them at clubs

I hate when normies push me to approach it's almost like there secretly blackpilled and know that I'll be unsuccessful and are gaslighting me with a bluepilled perspective because they probably assume I'm bluepilled just because I'm akward weird and non nt

As weird akward and non nt as I am I'm actually quite good at reading a room and can pick up on although rare that this happens when a foid likes me, and I have the emotional intelligence to score a slay from that Intel
Bro can do telekinesis:feelswhat::feelsohgod:
But fuck I hate how normies try to push and gaslight me with there retarded strategies that never work

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Just slay lil igga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
Nice deformed jaw on your avi 😂 did a fucking 6 year old do the work on Ms paint
IMG 7092

:ogre:

Bro can do telekinesis:feelswhat::feelsohgod:
Not telikinwahateverthefuck it's just a little bit of common sense mixed with basic peopling skills you can do it and probably do do it too

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts