I hate when normies talk about „Incels“

V

virgin

it‘s so over
I swear to god I hate it when these reddit normies talk about „incels“ and say stuff like „how about you stop following incel brainwash and realise that people are attracted to personalities“ IT JUST WANTS TO MAKKWKWKEKEKE MEEEEE SMASH MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AU SU auuwuwusuwuwu I SM LOOSING IT NIGGA ARE YOU RETARDED DO YOU THINK I AM A LOOKISM NIGGA BECAUSE I WANT TO HATE MYSELF.
black and white joker GIF

Seriously I hate these normies so much that say that you dont have a personality and thats why you dont get girl, but then you see these tiktok mushroom hair guys who have the personality of a rock still getting slays.
Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Zenis, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
Incel doesn't mean anything anymore. Henry Cavill himself would be called an incel by these fags if he had a few chuddy views

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Darkeningstar, Zenis and 2 others
Incel doesn't mean anything anymore. Henry Cavill himself would be an incel to these niggas if he had a few chuddy views
But I hate this insult. Its just so stupid and meaningless. Whenever I tell my friends that I am too ugly to slay they tell me to stop thinking like an incel and be confindent

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, EdgyFashionist and PLA1092
But I hate this insult. Its just so stupid and meaningless. Whenever I tell my friends that I am too ugly to slay they tell me to stop thinking like an incel and be confindent
it's not that deep, just take a cold shower and let your inner light out. Don't forget to smile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virgin and Zenis
Incel doesn't mean anything anymore. Henry Cavill himself would be called an incel by these fags if he had a few chuddy views
He already has been called incel on Reddit from a thread ages ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Darkeningstar
You can be some billionare 6’3 gigachad with 30 hot chicks on a yacht with you yet if you say “women are hoes” you will be called an incel

You can be some billionare 6’3 gigachad with 30 hot chicks on a yacht with you yet if you say “women are hoes” you will be called an incel
Andrew Tate moment, dude was literally trafficking prostitutes and people still call him an incel

• +1
Reactions: Zenis