I hate when normtards tell us to “just talk to women like regular people bro”

U

uglysub8male

Solstice
Then why don’t you tell women to act like regular fucking people and humble themselves then? They ignore the fact that 99% of women are 100% disinterested in speaking or interacting with the average man that approaches them. Plus the fact that there is pressure on us to make a perfect first impression and impress women. Soyciety literally expects men to be the perfect Superman but also to not make a big deal out of it somehow. Then they’ll gaslight you as if all this isn’t true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, lordgandy2000, primqwe and 4 others
Agreeing w Females

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock, watah, Danish_Retard and 4 others
This is how you sound like:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

• +1
Reactions: watah and Azonin
What are you doing here? Do you know where you are?
Looks like your retard brain is a little confused. You are not being useful here, nobody cares how sad and angry you are at women for being unfair to you

Looks like your retard brain is a little confused. You are not being useful here, nobody cares how sad and angry you are at women for being unfair to you

View attachment 3069532
Kys normtard. This is an incel forum and there’s a million posts just like mine if you somehow haven’t noticed the past 2 years you’ve been here :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Kys normtard. This is an incel forum and there’s a million posts just like mine if you somehow haven’t noticed the past 2 years you’ve been here :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I just like bullying ugly incels like yourself