I hate when soys say i love science

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Same, my dad is one of those ‘Muh science’ cucks. Since when is integration more important than getting pussy?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723, sytyl and 1 other person
Yeah. Science has limitations.

Also, I find it funny how they scoff at theists for blindly believing and following, and yet they do the same as well. They follow whatever scientific journals (or some retard on twitter) says, without asking for proof.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Vvvvxxxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

Also, I find it hlfunny how they scoff at theists for blindly believing and following, and yet they do the same as well. They follow whatever scientific journals (or some retard on twitter) says, without asking for proof.
And they will deny the blackpill the foundation of brutal biological science.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6095, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person

Also, I find it hlfunny how they scoff at theists for blindly believing and following, and yet they do the same as well. They follow whatever scientific journals (or some retard on twitter) says, without asking for proof.
Interesting, I read some studies that said atheists were most likely to be of average intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Patrick Baitman
I love science. Keep crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Hades, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Interesting, I read some studies that said atheists were most likely to be of average intelligence
They scoff at sheeps without realising that they're being one themselves.

Also, I find them to be way more obnoxious than hardcore theists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
I love science. Keep crying

swirly-arrow-pointing-upwards-outline-vector-icon-thin-line-black-flat-simple-element-illustration-editable-user-interface-167220036.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I like science, I wanted to be a scientist and researcher when I was a kid, I used to read a lot of pop-science books and biographies of famous scientists who changed the world with their discoveries, knowledge and education were highly valued back then in my country, but as I grew up things changed, everything dumbed-down, people started to worship athletes, rappers, dubious business-men and all sorts of trashy people started to be promoted by the media and being an intellectual became simply laughable...

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6095