I hate women for things they’ve never even done to me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
I hate women for things I’ve witnessed them do to other men but not me.

I hate them for cheating on men. I never been cheated on. I hate them for sucking other men off, but I’ve been sucked off before too. I hate them for treating ugly men like garbage, but all my life most women have treated me very good. In fact, men have been more cruel to me than women.

But still I hate women. Because I know they only like me because I’m handsome. If I was ugly they’d treat me like they treat you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Lidian, sandhog and 1 other person
I don't have any reason to hate women. I am incel but I don't hate women because they reject me. I don't hate women because of how they treat men. I don't hate women because they're degenerates or whores.

But one day. I woke up. And I said, I'm going to hate women. Ever since then, I've despised women with every fiber of my being, with all my heart and soul.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian and Vermilioncore
how does a handsome man end up having a glowing username on looksmax.org?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, got.daim and Vermilioncore

I hate them for cheating on men. I never been cheated on. I hate them for sucking other men off, but I’ve been sucked off before too. I hate them for treating ugly men like garbage, but all my life most women have treated me very good. In fact, men have been more cruel to me than women.

But still I hate women. Because I know they only like me because I’m handsome. If I was ugly they’d treat me like they treat you.
I hate them for the fact that theyve made my life miserable, hating me for no reason and recruiting people to hate me and leading to the point where i lost all my male and female friends, because of fucking sub5 foids, im maybe even roping soon but before that i will go er

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Why do you continue to keep up the mask of the moody psychopath you are not?

If she doesn't let me bust in her mouth while she still sucks I don't want her