I hate women | I hate women | I hate women | I hate women

Klasik616

Klasik616

King of aspies
They make men spend hundreds of dollars in dates and some of these men even get ghosted after the date or the bitch doesn't even care about him in the date because she has another FREE date in 6 hours. Also they get unlimited attention every day unlike men. It's like they are forcing men to simp or men won't get anything. The only man who does not receive the same treatment from foids is Chad but all foids even LTBs get women privilege, no such thing as a femcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, ChadL1te, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 1 other person
They love you though, you should love them back :p

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada and Klasik616
BASED

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Man Body GIF

If you don't like my post you're defending women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I don't hate my dog or any other animal for simply following their innate nature.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
I don't hate my dog or any other animal for simply following their innate nature.
You've just said women are equals as dogs
Understanding men is simple, understanding women is impossible.

Last edited:
What u said is true

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
They make men spend hundreds of dollars in dates and some of these men even get ghosted after the date or the bitch doesn't even care about him in the date because she has another FREE date in 6 hours. Also they get unlimited attention from men every day unlike men. It's like they are forcing men to simp or men won't get anything. The only man who does not receive the same treatment from foids is Chad but all foids even LTBs get women privilege.
Based W
George Washington Bro GIF

You've just said women are equals as dogs
I don't think humans are above animals much in general. Much smarter sure. But we're still animals with very predictable behaviors at the end of the day.

The world makes much more sense once you stop holding people to these artificial societal standards.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and cooldude1231
I don't think humans are above animals much in general. Much smarter sure. But we're still animals with very predictable behaviors at the end of the day.

The world makes much more sense once you stop holding people to these artificial societal standards.
This is why leftism is retarded, they think all humans should be "morally perfect" when that doesn't exist.

This is why leftism is retarded, they think all humans should be "morally perfect" when that doesn't exist.
Thats not what leftism is bud... at all

They make men spend hundreds of dollars in dates and some of these men even get ghosted after the date or the bitch doesn't even care about him in the date because she has another FREE date in 6 hours. Also they get unlimited attention every day unlike men. It's like they are forcing men to simp or men won't get anything. The only man who does not receive the same treatment from foids is Chad but all foids even LTBs get women privilege, no such thing as a femcel.
TFD TFR