I hate women so much

Hammeruntilchad2009

Hammeruntilchad2009

Bronze
A lot of them are attention seeking whores who make men out to be Hitler each one who says they choose the bear deserve to be raped and multilated I hate them so much they act so tough and act like they can do what they want šŸ¤£ they deserve the worse I hate them so fucking much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and _MVP_
Do you hate your dog for barking or chasing cars? This is the same deal.

i think more and more men have started HATING shitfoids

do you not kill an annoying fly just because its nature?

• +1
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009
I donā€™t have dogs I have cats my sister has dogs and they make me so fucking mad

A lot of them are attention seeking whores who make men out to be Hitler each one who says they choose the bear deserve to be raped and multilated I hate them so much they act so tough and act like they can do what they want šŸ¤£ they deserve the worse I hate them so fucking much
Whenever they got taste of making their own money from a 9-5 it changed their whole personality and way of thinking.

u talking about Indian women or

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dipenhydramine