I hate XTC and DXM

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
XTC turned me into a giga pussy,I started talking casually about incedol to people while high on it and DXM made me trip baaaaaaaalls,most intese shit ever,I was puking for six hours straight after

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Wdym when
when did we ask

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, UnderCovrN0rmie, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Heard DMT is fucked up

Heard DMT is fucked up
You heard right, it's pretty intense, in the first inhalation it does what a large dose of XTC does, you feel instantly disconnected from reality.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 4887
It's honestly better to have 5 minutes of a crazy trip than experiencing some hours of weird hallucinations. didn't DXM make one see spiders and insects?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
It's honestly better to have 5 minutes of a crazy trip than experiencing some hours of weird hallucinations. didn't DXM make one see spiders and insects?
Nope
DXM just disconects your brain from your body

Nope
DXM just disconects your brain from your body
I has confusing stuff. But damn looks funny af. Too bad nobody in my area deals with dissociates.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Fuck DXM , I used to do that shit 2 bottle per trip over 2 years , you wouldnt want to experience it if you havent ...
Taste disgusting and aftermath is just painful nightmare

I would never touch hallucinogens, I'm too high inhib for that

stimulants and xtc on other hand...

You can get it from pharmacy man
Ohooo, I didn't even remembred it was cough syrup, right. I don't know if I can get it on cucked Europe without prescription.