i hate you tiktokcel geno / grimor

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

go fuck urself, i hate you so much. You're probably even reading this because you're lurking this shithole full of incels who inject test with 15 so you can keep your gold digger girlfriend by your side and ascend with her. I hate you, with all my heart. Fuck you, I hate you. Hardmaxxed incel. Muh gua sha muh skincare ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha I hate you all so much you stupid normies. I hate you geno I hate you more than anything.

If you are reading this, hope on fin dut and minox ASAP. WHEN I SAY ASAP I MEAN ASAP. You need to start with anti balding early. ITS OVER FOR YOU. Wait until you are bald and your gf leaves you. And pls get braces ASAP. ASAP. Crooked monster. Fuck you geno, fuck you. I hope you read this and realize that its over for you geno, its over it never fucking began for you mr geno.

I don't mean any of this seriously, I just needed someone to let out my anger. He mogs me to death. I'm 16 years old and an abused incel jfl

i love you actually geno but pls unban me from your discord so we can talk again

IMG 4673

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa