I HATE YOUTUBE COMMENTS SO MUCH

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
I hate those fucking shitty ass comment sections so much there are literally the least funny people in the world and keep reposting 10 year old memes and steal formats that don't suit the subject at all fuck them, i want everysingle man to post there some unfunny 10 year old shit to be brutally dismemberd by me and every girl who does the same to be brutally raped till she bleeds by me . I legit never laughed at a youtube comment and those still have like 3000 likes.Screw them I despise them so much for lacking any kind of personality and intellect to create any funny,original or selfaware joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Krezo, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Nobody:

Not even your dead uncle:

KEANU CHUNGUS WHOLESOME 100 CHONKER

EDIT: like if your watching in 2013 :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Lolcel, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person
So don't read them your retard

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BradAniston
1 like = 100000 sorry to God :cry:
Fuck I hate that shit so much
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
So don't read them your retard

Shut the fuck up smartass, you remind me of those little soyboy cunts who keep writing under movie reviews "If you don't like the movie just don't watch it tehe",while being too fucking retarded to realise that one has to watch the movie to have an opinion on it. You little retarded cheap talking inbred little fucking bitch are just like those kind of people.I read thousends of comments like these trying to find any interesting conversation about the movie itself.I can already smell the soy from here. Try next time to make an actual argument instead of just copypasting a classic neckbeard line that dosen't contribute anything.And stop taking birth control pills and take off that brah.You don't have to cram the fact that you are 3 times a month on your period down everybody's throat

Still can't find anyone who asked

Arab

View attachment 631999
Shut the fuck up smartass, you remind me of those little soyboy cunts who keep writing under movie reviews "If you don't like the movie just don't watch it tehe",while being too fucking retarded to realise that one has to watch the movie to have an opinion on it. You little retarded cheap talking inbred little fucking bitch are just like those kind of people.I read thousends of comments like these trying to find any interesting conversation about the movie itself.I can already smell the soy from here. Try next time to make an actual argument instead of just copypasting a classic neckbeard line that dosen't contribute anything.And stop taking birth control pills and take off that brah.You don't have to cram the fact that you are 3 times a month on your period down everybody's throat
Dnrd

I hate those fucking shitty ass comment sections so much there are literally the least funny people in the world and keep reposting 10 year old memes and steal formats that don't suit the subject at all fuck them, i want everysingle man to post there some unfunny 10 year old shit to be brutally dismemberd by me and every girl who does the same to be brutally raped till she bleeds by me . I legit never laughed at a youtube comment and those still have like 3000 likes.Screw them I despise them so much for lacking any kind of personality and intellect to create any funny,original or selfaware joke
applies to us too

the comments i hate more are these :
"on god i'm gonna like this comment"

OFF YOURSELF YOU GENETIC WASTE FISHING FOR LIKES