I hated this forum

C

Cr™

Bronze
ever since i stumbled on this forum i felt a negative aura from it , all the dwellers , jealous people people who dont want anyone else to succeed ofcourse there are good people but some people truly hate to see others have fun or ascend i hope you all repent and fix your selves as for me its time for Me to ascend and come back and mog all you currycels mark my word and also for @goo25 @ascension you are the reason people hate this forum and the reason shampoo has instructions

i will ascend

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Outerz14, Vanilla and 7 others
Purchased upgrades: 1

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, BlackpillRemedy, mathis and 8 others
Bhai pls dont leave

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crisick, 97baHater, greywind and 1 other person
IMG 20240728 225118

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, enchanted_elixir, slavicpsycho and 2 others
I want every single bhaicel to stay here. Everyone here is my frend :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, 97baHater and greywind
Shit I was with u for every word until u ended it with the most Normie ass meme possible

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
which part stay with me and leave this shitty forum
Shit nigga I wish u luck but I swear if a year later u show up as some skinny ugly deluded currycel like @Banasura or something I swear

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Is that real?
No. Its not real. Its a fucking morph of henry cavill witnout his forward growth.
I just rewatched man of steel and now I realize why foids simp for him that much. That nigga is the embodiment of masculinity, strong frame, his face is the perfect mix of masc and feminity. If your eye area is a bit feminine and your lower third is masculine your perfect is the conclusion…
Personality wise? Hes perfect aswell
I think i have a crush
(This is a joke mods do not ban me im just a freaky nigga)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
ever since i stumbled on this forum i felt a negative aura from it , all the dwellers , jealous people people who dont want anyone else to succeed ofcourse there are good people but some people truly hate to see others have fun or ascend i hope you all repent and fix your selves as for me its time for Me to ascend and come back and mog all you currycels mark my word and also for @goo25 @ascension you are the reason people hate this forum and the reason shampoo has instructions

i will ascend
Dnr

No. Its not real. Its a fucking morph of henry cavill witnout his forward growth.
I just rewatched man of steel and now I realize why foids simp for him that much. That nigga is the embodiment of masculinity, strong frame, his face is the perfect mix of masc and feminity. If your eye area is a bit feminine and your lower third is masculine your perfect is the conclusion…
Personality wise? Hes perfect aswell
I think i have a crush
(This is a joke mods do not ban me im just a freaky nigga)
Go snap stupid