I have 0 idea about crypto but wtf are memecoins?

iblamechico

iblamechico

Sphinx
Like there's a bunch of random words thrown around with $ in the front, wtf are they?
Example: $lilpump
Lol. Who tf are putting their money in this and why??? Literally how tf does this shit make money?? Buy $lilpump broooo jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Rhino LeFort
Gambling basically, but you can influence the result yourself more i guess

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and iblamechico
some people are dumb enough to buy when the price is high, until they realize buying high is dumb it will be profitable sometines

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
They pump the value of the meme coin up to attract investors (gamblers) then dump it to make a profit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and iblamechico
some people are dumb enough to buy when the price is high, until they realize buying high is dumb it will be profitable sometines
They pump the value of the meme coin up to attract investors (gamblers) then dump it to make a profit
So it's nothing? Just a bunch of rugpulling by the early buyers?

I mean make sense that the only way this can make money is by doing shady shit with it since it's literally not a product and has ZERO practical value.

So it's nothing? Just a bunch of rugpulling by the early buyers?

I mean make sense that the only way this can make money is by doing shady shit with it since it's literally not a product and has ZERO practical value.
yes its like the tulip craze hundred years ago. people selling tulips for more and more just because until they reached house prices

meme coins = buzz word for crypto which has very little chance of being successful but gets promoted a lot by online influencers = anything other than bitcoin.