I have 1.2k euros as a 17 year old

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Feels good to have money already tbh. Not enough for my surgeries at all but atleast it's something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2969
I had a £1000 but spent it all on pointless shit.

U have a job!?

nice men i have 5k saved right now but i think ill buy a car from it when i have 5 more k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I have 3k and spend it all on McDonald Uber eats because I’m scared to go there physically and show my face :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3123 and 7 others
i have 2k or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I have 3k and spend it all on McDonald Uber eats because I’m scared to go there physically and show my face :lul:
Dude I spent 200 in one day on door dash

Worst decision ever

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and UglyMan
jfl i have 1.5k+ as 16yo i mog you

3k at 18

• Love it
Jfl at people who work. You are wage cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope, UglyMan, pisslord and 1 other person
What did u do to save it up
Abusing Germans social system

@Framletgod ich bin genauso schlimm wie türkische Harzer xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Framletgod
bist am hartz 4 beziehn?
nein. was anderes lmao

bin Schüler und zieh beamte übern Tisch während Bekannte von mir, die studieren, ihr haus verkaufen müssen für 100 Euro Bafög

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopingCel, Bewusst and Framletgod
nein. was anderes lmao

bin Schüler und zieh beamte übern Tisch während Bekannte von mir, die studieren, ihr haus verkaufen müssen für 100 Euro Bafög
lmfao infinite high iq

lmfao infinite high iq
Ich hab ja nicht mal gesagt was ich genau mache um so viel Geld zu haben

@Framletgod das lustige ist ich hab noch 1000€ in Bitmex und der Account wird von einem High IQ user von hier in Betrieb gehalten :feelsokman: :lul:

Und mit sehr viel Glück gönn ich mir bald noch Bimax von der Krankenkasse

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Framletgod
I have 20 cents.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and pisslord
Ich hab ja nicht mal gesagt was ich genau mache um so viel Geld zu haben

@Framletgod das lustige ist ich hab noch 1000€ in Bitmex und der Account wird von einem High IQ user von hier in Betrieb gehalten :feelsokman: :lul:

Und mit sehr viel Glück gönn ich mir bald noch Bimax von der Krankenkasse
nein. was anderes lmao

muss man erstmal hinkriegen
I have 20 cents.
over tbh

How did you get that much?
scammed 500+ retards on ebay LMAO
it took like 1.5 months, could have made a lot more but ebay banned me (not for scamming obviously, im a mastermind, but for selling copyrighted content(listing was about a videogame)) now i cant get back on ebay, its really fucking hard once you get banned and i dont have the patience to do all the shit necessary
not sure what to spend it on too

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 685
i have no money

[ISPOILER] i get like 500 euros a month from the gov for attending hs ❤ legit the only reason why I havent dropped out yet[/ISPOILER]

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel, Deleted member 685 and pisslord
[ISPOILER] i get like 500 euros a month from the gov for attending hs ❤ legit the only reason why I havent dropped out yet[/ISPOILER]
explain this shit to me

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
spend it now while your young
when your older u will realise its nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and NiBBaCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I wanna get surgery
as long as you are well educated and work a decent job then money will not be an issue if you are conservative. Money will be much easier to come by when you have formal education and are working above minimum wage with benifits.

• +1
nordic countries in eu mogs switzerland to death in terms of wealthiness

everyone thinks that life in switzerland is easy jfl

id be born in norway/sweden/finland if i could choose

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, john_cope and NiBBaCel
nordic countries in eu mogs switzerland to death in terms of wealthiness

everyone thinks that everyone in switzerland is rich jfl

id be born in norway/sweden/finland if i could choose
jfl if u think european welfare is better than switzerland one

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
jfl if u think european welfare is better than switzerland one
hani nie gseit aber im generellem hends die viel besser wie mir do lol

vo wo bezieshs geld? raf?

Lol when i was as old as you i had 5k roughly

i'm not norwegian bro
please explain
lol my bad

so basically all hs students get 100-400 euros at the start of every semester
in addition to that, students who live by themselves, have poor/divorced/widowed parents or many siblings
get a certain amount of money each month (if they show up).

we usually get the largest sums in August and January. a friend of mine got paid over 1000 euros in August, 700 now and will get around 1k again in January.
keep in mind that “poor” is poor according to norwegian standards LOL. it’s not like his parents can’t afford to buy him food or clothes.
he mostly spends it on junk food and alcohol lel.

feels good ngl. would definitely drop out if I didn’t get paid.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord

• +1
lol my bad

so basically all hs students get 100-400 euros at the start of every semester
in addition to that, students who live by themselves, have poor/divorced/widowed parents or many siblings
get a certain amount of money each month (if they show up).

we usually get the largest sums in August and January. a friend of mine got paid over 1000 euros in August, 700 now and will get around 1k again in January.
keep in mind that “poor” is poor according to norwegian standards LOL. it’s not like his parents can’t afford to buy him food or clothes.
he mostly spends it on junk food and alcohol lel.

feels good ngl. would definitely drop out if I didn’t get paid.
fuark wish i was youngcel and lived in norway

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
2.2k at 16 from part time summer jobs( I just sit and use my phone and still get paid), occasionally selling dr*gs, and flipping used computer parts.

2.2k at 16 from part time summer jobs( I just sit and use my phone and still get paid), occasionally selling dr*gs, and flipping used computer parts.
Why would you say that on here.... so stupid dude you can get caught

You should send me 200 euros bro, then you'd have 1k euro and I'd have 1k reais, it's a fair number bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
Feels good to have money already tbh. Not enough for my surgeries at all but atleast it's something.

Why don't you go traveling around Europe? You've got loads of money.. staying in hostels.. use Flixbus and cheap airlines.. You'll meet single girls in hostels trust me.

hani nie gseit aber im generellem hends die viel besser wie mir do lol

vo wo bezieshs geld? raf?
jaa zur zit 3.2 k weil ich kurz devor e 4.2k job gha ha , aber die niggas händ mich sanktioniert also nume na 3k

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Why don't you go traveling around Europe? You've got loads of money.. staying in hostels.. use Flixbus and cheap airlines.. You'll meet single girls in hostels trust me.
We could definetly go travel in Europe or other places in the future if you'd be cool with that :D but I'm saving this money up for surgery, not gonna spend it on anything yet. What's your job btw? I wanna get into programming/economics but I'm still not sure

We could definetly go travel in Europe or other places in the future if you'd be cool with that :D but I'm saving this money up for surgery, not gonna spend it on anything yet. What's your job btw? I wanna get into programming/economics but I'm still not sure

For someone of your age... getting out of moms basement and throwing yourself into hostel dorms around Europe is the best thing you'd ever be able to to.. more than surgery

For someone of your age... getting out of moms basement and throwing yourself into hostel dorms around Europe is the best thing you'd ever be able to to.. more than surgery
I mean sure but it's not like I have that much free time either. I'd love to do something like that.