I have 2 questions about bonesmashing...

HotDeserts

HotDeserts

Iron
Do you have to be a certain age in order to bonesmash?
What is the percentage of causing harm when bonesmashing the eye area?

Btw if you are against bonesmashing dont answer my questions.

Last edited:
I've done bonesmashing a fair amount. It does work. You need to be careful to bonesmash the same amount of time and areas in order to not risk having abnormal results. At one time my left eye started to look more deepset than my right one so I needed to fix that by more bonesmashing to my right eye. I have no mental issues. I actually started liking pain ever since getting used to bonesmashing (it used to be twice a week, now I do it every month and so)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32669 and 3 others
200w 2

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19629, Deleted member 15669 and 1 other person
I've done bonesmashing a fair amount. It does work. You need to be careful to bonesmash the same amount of time and areas in order to not risk having abnormal results. At one time my left eye started to look more deepset than my right one so I needed to fix that by more bonesmashing to my right eye. I have no mental issues. I actually started liking pain ever since getting used to bonesmashing (it used to be twice a week, now I do it every month and so)
Could you post before/a?

Answer my questions pls.

Answer my questions pls.
There's no such thing as age to consider. Actually the younger you are the better cause bones are more easily adaptable to change. There's no harm. Don't bonesmash your temples or your forehead though cuz it's too close to the brain. Just bonesmash your eyebrow bridge and your under eye

There's no such thing as age to consider. Actually the younger you are the better cause bones are more easily adaptable to change. There's no harm. Don't bonesmash your temples or your forehead though cuz it's too close to the brain. Just bonesmash your eyebrow bridge and your under eye
thx

where do u bonesmash exactly and how?

I do it twice a week, but now I started to notice my cheekbones don't swell as much as before so I'm not gonna do it for a few weeks to let them decondition then start again

Age does not matter, infact the younger you start the better. Bonesmashing eye area is not ideal in my opinion. I tried for two weeks n I feel like I lost some attention span. Could be something else at play too but I definitely felt difference.

Anywhere else is fine and good.

I don't post my face online but it does work
Same fucking thing from all of you autistic "bonesmash is maxxking!!" posters
never seen a before/after from you autistic motherfuckers

lmao, i caged at that too

is okay to bonesmash ur ramus? or it's bonesmashing only available for the zygos?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
lmao, i caged at that too

is okay to bonesmash ur ramus? or it's bonesmashing only available for the zygos?
Be careful with ramus cuz it's close to the teeth. Honestly you can pretty much bonesmash anything on your body and have results. Wolf's law is legit if you're consistent and careful so therefore you can bonesmash your whole face except (for me at least) temples and forehead. Also chin area needs careful bonesmashing cuz there are veins there connected to the brain. The biggest results I noticed were in the upper eye area having more hooded eyes, and definitely zygos (hopefully you don't have inward jawline cuz if you bonesmash too much zygos you will get an oval shape). I have seen results in the under eye area too (I can notice bone growth when lifting head up but not so much to the point of getting rid of dark circles, that was my goal). Honestly if your aim is jawline chewing hard gum and thumbpulling is way better. I've been thumbpulling for 3 years now consistently and literally I've changed my jawline

• +1
Do it once a week or two for a month or two then once you notice some results do it once in a month or so. Use a small hammer or something metallic that has a neutral surface so you don't have inconsistencies on your bonesmashing. Do it hard (don't be scared) but don't overdo it. Ideally you wanna do each part of your face you bonesmashing for 5-7 minutes (set a timer) and see some redness and swelling then move on to the next part you wanna bonesmash. After you done eat A LOT drink a lot of milk get as much protein magnesium and any vitamin you can get that helps in growth. Cuz there's a window you have that now you have teared your bones and you want them to regrow stronger and bigger by eating a lot

So I can’t bonesmash my deformed ugly af forehead huh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It truly NEVER BEGAN

Hmm, I’ll be starting off with a decent IQ so I should still be able function mentally after the subsequent IQ loss of foreheadsmashing. maybe it’s worth a try? :feelshehe:

So I can’t bonesmash my deformed ugly af forehead huh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It truly NEVER BEGAN

Hmm, I’ll be starting off with a decent IQ so I should still be able function mentally after the subsequent IQ loss of foreheadsmashing. maybe it’s worth a try? :feelshehe:
You think I lost iq after so much bonesmashing? I literally became more good looking and more resistent to pain. It's a win win situation

• +1
Only if you have inward jawline and recessed temples
dont most people have an inward jawline lol
now idk if i should bonesmash FUARK my right zygo is worse than my left i thought of just trying to fix that imbalance

Be careful with ramus cuz it's close to the teeth. Honestly you can pretty much bonesmash anything on your body and have results. Wolf's law is legit if you're consistent and careful so therefore you can bonesmash your whole face except (for me at least) temples and forehead. Also chin area needs careful bonesmashing cuz there are veins there connected to the brain. The biggest results I noticed were in the upper eye area having more hooded eyes, and definitely zygos (hopefully you don't have inward jawline cuz if you bonesmash too much zygos you will get an oval shape). I have seen results in the under eye area too (I can notice bone growth when lifting head up but not so much to the point of getting rid of dark circles, that was my goal). Honestly if your aim is jawline chewing hard gum and thumbpulling is way better. I've been thumbpulling for 3 years now consistently and literally I've changed my jawline
any idea how to thumbpull? is this for maxilla? or the jaw? im softsmashing my zygos but yeah, falim gum is coming to my house soon, thank you son

under eye area
how did you get them?

I bonesmashed zygos, chin and inner upper eye area for 2-3 months and saw great results when the inflamation and swelling went off, wanted to get rid of some lower eyelid exposure and scleral show but dont know how to grow that part. freakkforlife suggestedf to rub under eye orbital 2 mins each day but apart of me not doing it consistently (ever 2 days for 1 month) i didnt see much results.

btw, i cant understand how and why would someone consider bonesmashing temples and forehead as it gives 0 aesthetic improvement. lmao
dont most people have an inward jawline lol
now idk if i should bonesmash FUARK my right zygo is worse than my left i thought of just trying to fix that imbalance
inward jawline it's because of inward gonions, I'm trying now to get them more outward with bonesmashing and it appears it's working, been doing it 2x week for a month and the prominence and appearence from all angles of my jawline is better and idk if it's bc of thumbpulling aswell but my cheeks have gotten a little more hollow, taking in mind that I am relatively lean (13-16%bf) and have thick skin.
first take care of imbalances before anything else bro, unless you want to be more asymmetrical in the long run
any idea how to thumbpull?
i did a post some days ago about how i thumbpulled and the results I got

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tylermax
any idea how to thumbpull? is this for maxilla? or the jaw? im softsmashing my zygos but yeah, falim gum is coming to my house soon, thank you son
Literally just push your upper palate with your thumbs outwards (like trying to stretch it) for like 5 minutes every 1 hour for at least 8 hours a day (do it as hard as you can but don't overdo it you wanna feel a kind of sense of numbness at the end of the day). People do it only on the upper palate but I've been doing both my upper and my down palate the same amount of time/force and people don't believe me but I've grown hollow cheeks from that. For me it works even better than just chewing gum because chewing gum only grows your massateres which is just a bone located close to your ramus but if your massateres genes are trash (like mines) you will only make your face more chubby cuz you gonna ending up chewing while using mostly your cheeks instead of your massater bones. But thumbpulling my mandible (lower palate) literally stretched it and gave me some hollow cheeks in a good lightning and I'm not even cutting body fat. I used to be doing it consistently back in the day but now I don't do it much often yet my results are still here and haven't changed

Literally just push your upper palate with your thumbs outwards (like trying to stretch it) for like 5 minutes every 1 hour for at least 8 hours a day (do it as hard as you can but don't overdo it you wanna feel a kind of sense of numbness at the end of the day). People do it only on the upper palate but I've been doing both my upper and my down palate the same amount of time/force and people don't believe me but I've grown hollow cheeks from that. For me it works even better than just chewing gum because chewing gum only grows your massateres which is just a bone located close to your ramus but if your massateres genes are trash (like mines) you will only make your face more chubby cuz you gonna ending up chewing while using mostly your cheeks instead of your massater bones. But thumbpulling my mandible (lower palate) literally stretched it and gave me some hollow cheeks in a good lightning and I'm not even cutting body fat. I used to be doing it consistently back in the day but now I don't do it much often yet my results are still here and haven't changed
the masseter isnt a bone, it is a muscle that's why it grows along with the temporalis when you chew as you are using and exercising them. If you chew correctly, all the cheeks muscles shouldnt grow as they are used to suck, and whta you say about being more chubby the bigger the masseter muscle is it would be because of shit muscle insertions and the angle of the gonons (inward). I have inward gonions and while chewing has helped me and almost everyone, it doesnt give the slayr results most people in looksmax communities think, but because of inward gonions. There is a post that goes in-depth of the gonion (inward, neutral, outward)

btw, when you say lower palate, what part do you refer? you mean that you thumbpull both the most external part of the palate (close to front teeth gums) and further part (close to the third molars)?

Could you post before/a?
Bonesmashers never post results, because its cope.

Currently bonesmashing my left cheekbone for a little over a week to test if its actually legit. Gonna keep trying for 6 months to give it a fair chance.

0 results so far

Bro did you see any changes on the canthal tilt or the eye shape?