I have 3 weeks of school left and I want to studymax

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I have 3 weeks of school left before leaving and I need to focus these weeks only on my studies and prioritize them to maximize my grades, what do I need to do? I currently have an AVG of 9, but I failed a social sciences subject in which I need at least an 8.5 grade this period to be able to pass the subject and not repeat/extraordinary. Help me with studymax please. What annoys me the most is when exams since I study a night before and I don't even know what I study, I just memorize it and that's it and most of the period I don't pay attention to the class and I'm just thinking about Looksmaxxing and making Mog Battles in my head, LMAO.

Need help seriously ASAP! Starting tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Get some well-connected fella to give you some adderall or ritalin. Take it 4-5 days and 2-3 off. No more than 10mg ideally. Won't turn you into a genius but will have you study with intense focus for at least 4-5h with ease.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, ascension!, twilight and 1 other person
Get some well-connected fella to give you some adderall or ritalin. Take it 4-5 days and 2-3 off. No more than 10mg ideally. Won't turn you into a genius but will have you study with intense focus for at least 4-5h with ease.
First thing I’m doing once in uni is getting a adderal or Ritalin subscription and blasting that shit everyday to become a work horse

Can’t fuckinf wait

@Alexanderr how much can I sell it for to people, what are normal rates

I think I unironically have ADHD, how hard is getting a script for these meds? I imagine GPs have to deal with a lot of liars

How about actually paying attention in class. Read the content before the lecture and then ask questions during the lecture (NEVER TAKE NOTES DURING LECTURES). You'll maybe look like a 🤓 (or not depends how attractive you are), but unironically it saves twice the amount of time, and is more relaxing than cramming shit the last minute and resorting to stimulants lol

How about actually paying attention in class. Read the content before the lecture and then ask questions during the lecture (NEVER TAKE NOTES DURING LECTURES). You'll maybe look like a 🤓 (or not depends how attractive you are), but unironically it saves twice the amount of time, and is more relaxing than cramming shit the last minute and resorting to stimulants lol
Most of my teachers don't upload the lecture-content before their classes, they only talk and give the topic during the class and rarely touch it again. A few days before the exam they simply tell us what topics are going to come in the exam, but they don't even bother to provide us with a study guide or something like pre-exam study aid. For this reason, I want to start writing everything about the classes and dedicate 15 mins. a day to said info to be ready on the day of the exam. I have a month. I am only worried about a subject in which I just failed because I literally arrived at the exam without knowing anything , ROFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
don't pay attention to the class
Quit this ASAP and logging out of the forum for a few days will do no bad. The forum will always be here (hopefully) but your exams won’t.