I HAVE 3000 POSTS IN ONE MONTH

Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending via Semen Retention
After exactly one month (started posting on June 18, not 13) I have finally achieved more than 3000 posts.

This equals to ~100 posts/day, but this ratio is lowered because the first 2 weeks I posted with moderation, these last 7 days I've been averaging 200-250 posts per day.

If I continue this way I'll surpass the current post stats of @BrahminBoss in 5 months, @BearBoy in 6 months, @Dr. Bludy @Beastimmung and @StrangerDanger in 7 months, @BrendioEEE in 8 months, @Blackgymmax in 9 months, @looksmaxxer234 and in 10 months, @Vermilioncore and @the BULL in 13 months, @TRUE_CEL in 19 months, @Xangsane in 23 months and @Ritalincel in 26 months.

If I keep grinding, keep hustling, and find a way to optimize my effectiveness in terms of posts-time-reps, I can definitely achieve those stats earlier if I don't rope in the process. A good goal would be mantaining 200-300 posts/day during a decent amount of time.

There's another user who may compete with me, FastBananaCeo, @Antonio7, who has 84 posts/day. The difference is that not does he only have less posts per day, but also has a 0.84 rep/post ratio meanwhile I have 1.09 rep/post, so he is not even close to me.

I finally found something to work hard for, and strive for achieve. I feel very proud about myself, so proud that now I have a justified reason to kms.

couch rope GIF by South Park

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Rimaxtis, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Idk why @Antonio7 FastBanana deleted his account with thousands of posts just to start from scratch again

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
After exactly one month (started posting on June 18, not 13) I have finally achieved more than 3000 posts.

This equals to ~100 posts/day, but this ratio is lowered because the first 2 weeks I posted with moderation, these last 7 days I've been averaging 200-250 posts per day.

If I continue this way I'll surpass the current post stats of @BrahminBoss in 5 months, @BearBoy in 6 months, @Dr. Bludy @Beastimmung and @StrangerDanger in 7 months, @BrendioEEE in 8 months, @Blackgymmax in 9 months, @looksmaxxer234 and in 10 months, @Vermilioncore and @the BULL in 13 months, @TRUE_CEL in 19 months, @Xangsane in 23 months and @Ritalincel in 26 months.

If I keep grinding, keep hustling, and find a way to optimize my effectiveness in terms of posts-time-reps, I can definitely achieve those stats earlier if I don't rope in the process. A good goal would be mantaining 200-300 posts/day during a decent amount of time.

There's another user who may compete with me, FastBananaCeo, @Antonio7, who has 84 posts/day. The difference is that not does he only have less posts per day, but also has a 0.84 rep/post ratio meanwhile I have 1.09 rep/post, so he is not even close to me.

I finally found something to work hard for, and strive for achieve. I feel very proud about myself, so proud that now I have a justified reason to kms.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Idk why @Antonio7 FastBanana deleted his account with thousands of posts just to start from scratch again
Wdym start from scratch. I don't care about postcount or rep and never have

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Wdym start from scratch. I don't care about postcount or rep and never have
Y u always with that wdym shit bozo โ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ cut that shit out crony

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
@Xangsane yes or not?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL WHO is Debetro v

Donโ€™t forget me when you get famous bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back