I have a 1 year old nephew who I like very much

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
So when he grows up to be 15 I want to be that cool hipster uncle with Johnny Depp goatee and earrings riding a 08 Chevy Malibu repainted Hybrid and I want to tell him stories of how I conquered the whole world pussy from Filipino to blonde. How do I go about achieving this goal?

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067, Deleted member 20399 and Petsmart
@Vermilioncore got banned

So when he grows up to be 15 I want to be that cool hipster uncle with Johnny Depp goatee and earrings riding a 08 Chevy Malibu repainted Hybrid and I want to tell him stories of how I conquered the whole world pussy from Filipino to blonde. How do I go about achieving this goal?

@Vermilioncore
He will make fun of your incel ass

He will make fun of your incel ass
Na ill pull up to his school like this smoking a clove cigarette with a hot bitch on my arm while wearing a fur coat call that shit thala entrance

@Manletmachine @iam good boy @Mealworm @lilith @mayo mogger

Last edited:

@Vermilioncore
is he getting blackpilled on the future

is he getting blackpilled on the future
He has androgynous features so i know hell slay as ill make him gymmax. That contrast will be mogger. Only thing im worried about is height as he was born to manlet parents. He already hit the lottery as the husband is dark and the wife (my sister) is white and he got the white genes. I hope he gets his dads height genes (theyre above avg) and not his moms (my sister is not that tall)

He has androgynous features so i know hell slay as ill make him gymmax. That contrast will be mogger. Only thing im worried about is height as he was born to manlet parents. He already hit the lottery as the husband is dark and the wife (my sister) is white and he got the white genes. I hope he gets his dads height genes (theyre above avg) and not his moms (my sister is not that tall)
his parents must have had him young so thats one good thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You gotta take action steps every single day man

you said hes 1
theyre young yes but i dont think thats necessarily a good thing, older mothers have higher progesterone. Older dads have some benefit I forgot. I think ideal age is 35 male and 27 female. I think they had him just a bit too young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
theyre young yes but i dont think thats necessarily a good thing, older mothers have higher progesterone. Older dads have some benefit I forgot. I think ideal age is 35 male and 27 female. I think they had him just a bit too young
yea i agree my parents had me at very young age and im fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I thinks It has something to do with telomeres...:feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back