I have a 7.4x5.6 cock

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
My shit is 7.4x5.6 UNPUMPED, after pumping up with specific exercises it goes to a temporary 8x6 which lasts for about one day however it obviously becomes less throughout to day. I hope to get 8x6 UNPUMPED after some more pe prob another year. Gatekeeping the exercises if u want it pm ill give if ur someone that isnt retarded/greycel but u gatekeep it too pls.

Since im disciplined and consistent with pe it might even take 6 months Doing pe since 14-15

Cockologists
@HTN_Mentalcel @Autismcel @Michael Myers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, <6PSLcel, halloweed and 3 others
I dickmog you :p

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Nice penis you little good cuck

Fuck now i gotta esit the databas thanks for larping

If you want to be as big as me you need to follow @Azonin 's teachings!

Rub extra VIRGIN olive oil on 3/4 of your Phallus every 17 hours.
Take COLD showers only at 7:32 A.M.
NOFAP until you gain your desired SIZE.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
If you want to be as big as me you need to follow @Azonin 's teachings!

Rub extra VIRGIN olive oil on 3/4 of your Phallus every 17 hours.
Take COLD showers only at 7:32 A.M.
NOFAP until you gain your desired SIZE.
:lul:

I was talking about nbp in this thread
I am 1 cm off 8 inches
I can just larp that cm, but I am a humble & kind soul :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Damn. I'm 5.7×4.4 BP, above avg i think

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
Length mogs me. But I girth mog you. Jokes aside, assuming that you aren't larping, these are good stats. Do you do low pressure pumping or high pressures? And do you do it static or interval?

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and raleqtambrobret
Length mogs me. But I girth mog you. Jokes aside, assuming that you aren't larping, these are good stats. Do you do low pressure pumping or high pressures? And do you do it static or interval?
Thanks bro if ur above 5.4 girth good for u im trying to get 6 inches permanently, i can pump it up before sex tho to 6 inches i can pm if u want, about what i do for temp 6 inches.

I dont pump often, by pump i meant as like getting a pump in the gym, like bloodflow. But i do interval high pressure when i do

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and FaceandBBC
Thanks bro if ur above 5.4 girth good for u im trying to get 6 inches permanently, i can pump it up before sex tho to 6 inches i can pm if u want, about what i do for temp 6 inches.
Nah ur good, I believe you. I'm 6 inches girth and the craziest I've ever pumped up to was like 7.5 inches girth If I can remember. I did like an 1 hour of pumping and filled my 2.25 tube lol.
I dont pump often, by pump i meant as like getting a pump in the gym, like bloodflow. But i do interval high pressure when i do
Ohhh gotcha

• +1
Nah ur good, I believe you. I'm 6 inches girth and the craziest I've ever pumped up to was like 7.5 inches girth If I can remember. I did like an 1 hour of pumping and filled my 2.25 tube lol.

Ohhh gotcha,
Thats crazy jfl i didnt know u were a BBC. Are u a chode? I pump with the clamps makes my shit veiny, will try the pumping tomorrow for an hour

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
its over. may you all get destructed

Thats crazy jfl i didnt know u were a BBC. Are u a chode?
I'm 6.5x6.1 nbp so I'm kinda a chode. I'm trying to get to 6.5 inches girth so that I am a true chode.
I pump with the clamps makes my shit veiny, will try the pumping tomorrow for an hour
I haven't touched a clamp in ages. I might start using it again for faster gains.

• +1
I'm 6.5x6.1 nbp so I'm kinda a chode. I'm trying to get to 6.5 inches girth so that I am a true chode.

I haven't touched a clamp in ages. I might start using it again for faster gains.
Thats a fat chode, do heavy weight hanging. Slay count? 6.5 is the max firth tbh, cant imagine 7.5, absurd girth gotta lube up a shit ton to be able to stick it inside a vagina.

Clamp gives about an inch of girth temporarily and makes it veiny af easily the best girth method. I remember when i was 14-15 id do it everytime i was gonna fap

• +1
is that nbpel? Or bpel?

Because you mog me if it’s nbpel but I mog you if it’s the other

:feelshmm:

Thats a fat chode, do heavy weight hanging. Slay count? 6.5 is the max firth tbh, cant imagine 7.5, absurd girth gotta lube up a shit ton to be able to stick it inside a vagina.

Clamp gives about an inch of girth temporarily and makes it veiny af easily the best girth method. I remember when i was 14-15 id do it everytime i was gonna fap
Nah, I don't care about length anymore since 6.5 nbp is enough for me. And I have 3 bodies. Only problem with a larger girth is toothy blowjobs and girls struggling with that thickness making sex not enjoyable.

• +1
is that nbpel? Or bpel?

Because you mog me if it’s nbpel but I mog you if it’s the other

:feelshmm:
Nbp, bp is cope. With bp its 7.6-7.7 tho been long since i measured bp

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Nah, I don't care about length anymore since 6.5 nbp is enough for me. And I have 3 bodies. Only problem with a larger girth is toothy blowjobs and girls struggling with that thickness making sex not enjoyable.
Yep girth > length, i also got right curve from stupidly jelqing at 13, 18 now

• JFL
Yep girth > length, i also got right curve from stupidly jelqing at 13, 18 now
I have an upward curve that leans over to the right:forcedsmile:

• +1
Nbp, bp is cope. With bp its 7.6-7.7 tho been long since i measured bp
My bp is 7.6 even though nbp is only 7.25

I used to be 7-7.1 but I quit smoking recently and went up to 7.25 however my BP is still unchanged at 7.6

Made me understand why people use bp it’s a more stable measurement

• +1
anyone that wants to know what he is gatekeeping just research in r/gettingbigger and watch hink on youtube

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and asdvek
I have an upward curve that leans over to the right:forcedsmile:
Same, alr had curve but jelqing made it go right. Jelqing was common back then i fell for that at 13
anyone that wants to know what he is gatekeeping just research in r/gettingbigger and watch hink on youtube
Goodluck finding it, its called gatekept for a reason. Theres no PE advice on gettingbigger btw :lul:

• +1

What girth size is a breaking point for girls in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and asdvek
What girth size is a breaking point for girls in your opinion?
Probably 5.7-6 inches of girth if I had to say. That size range is rare and requires lots of foreplay for many females. But it does depend on the woman to be honest since their bodies are different.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and asdvek
pe is a scam u fucking retards

• JFL