I have a bad habit of staring at people.

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
I don't know why it is as if I want them to acknowledge my existence.i keep looking at everyone I pass by in public while others are busy being in their own thoughts.i seem so desperate when I do this.I also can't stand being ignored,whenever someone would actively ignore me it felt like I was dying inside.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Ziaoni, greycel and 3 others
i do that too dude
its normal lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, Suns9999 and randomguyonthenet.
same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and randomguyonthenet.
So you’re that 5’4 balding Indian fries who keeps eyeing me when I throw out the trash without my shirt on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, forevergymcelling and randomguyonthenet.
same i will get beat up definitely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, weather and randomguyonthenet.
Me too, but it's because of my narcissism. I just like to study people's faces and I don't give a fuck how they feel about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Ascеnd, Suns9999 and 3 others
I don't know why it is as if I want them to acknowledge my existence.i keep looking at everyone I pass by in public while others are busy being in their own thoughts.i seem so desperate when I do this.I also can't stand being ignored,whenever someone would actively ignore me it felt like I was dying inside.
People say that in Germany they stare at you dead in the eye in a public transport or subway.

• JFL
  • +1
Do you have a lot of experience going to malls and see what it's like nowadays? Should make a thread on it if you have

Whenever I am at malls I see a good amount of gen-z people around 15-19. Some are wearing these tiktok y2k grungy fits to stand out more with the tiktok mushroom haircut to hide their recession and flaws.

They usually camp near a fast food area and cold approach foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sexy and randomguyonthenet.

• JFL
  • +1
Abused dog syndrome, but it's fine.

It's a normal symptome of it and I have it too, but we need to get rid ourselves of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Suns9999, greycel and 1 other person
Y
People say that in Germany they stare at you dead in the eye in a public transport or subway.
Yeah,I've heard that.i live here in Pakistan and people stare a lot too.tbh I just feel like staring for too long is a sign of insecurity.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Do you have a lot of experience going to malls and see what it's like nowadays? Should make a thread on it if you have

Whenever I am at malls I see a good amount of gen-z people around 15-19. Some are wearing these tiktok y2k grungy fits to stand out more with the tiktok mushroom haircut to hide their recession and flaws.

They usually camp near a fast food area and cold approach foids
No man.ive got a shop near my house that I frequently visit to buy groceries and whatnot.its Pakistan so cold approaching a women is seen as taboo.

• JFL
I would break your neck in a half if you had the nerve to do it with me

• JFL
  • +1
Y

Yeah,I've heard that.i live here in Pakistan and people stare a lot too.tbh I just feel like staring for too long is a sign of insecurity.
They might cut u up bhai, if u keep staring them for too long.

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Me too, but it's because of my narcissism. I just like to study people's faces and I don't give a fuck how they feel about it.
I like to analyze peoples faces and I do take a double turn if I find someone who looks unique/cool.most people here would be categorized as below subhumans by people of this forum

• JFL
Bruh for me it's the exact opposite

People always look at me. Because I have really shit forward growth + downgrowth from extractions and Orthodontics growing up, but I'm not completely truecel cuz I got a Chad+ eye area
So I'm between two extremes, guys girls everyone looks at me like I'm some mutant

So I average out to LTN

I wish people stopped looking at me. Even in a group of people, I would catch people look up from their phones to only see me walk past
I have completely given up trying to socialize. I am always singled out, I wish I had the anonymity and neutrality that you do

Tbh even if I was a fullblown Chad, I'd like to do what I have to amongst Society without somebody acknowledging me. It would be great if I was invisible

Take what you have as a blessing bro, I'd love to have that feeling of people ignore me
So I can do what I need to outside without everyone fully conscious of what I am up to

Last edited:
  • JFL
Bruh for me it's the exact opposite

People always look at me. Because I have really shit forward growth + downgrowth from extractions and Orthodontics growing up, but I'm not completely truecel cuz I got a Chad+ eye area
So I'm between two extremes, guys girls everyone looks at me like I'm some mutant

So I average out to LTN

I wish people stopped looking at me. Even in a group of people, I would catch people look up from their phones to only see me walk past
I have completely given up trying to socialize. I am always singled out, I wish I had the anonymity and neutrality that you do

Tbh even if I was a fullblown Chad, I'd like to do what I have to amongst Society without somebody acknowledging me. It would be great if I was invisible

Take what you have as a blessing bro, I'd love to have that feeling of people ignore me
So I can do what I need to outside without everyone fully conscious of what I am up to
You're correct.anonymity is good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
same nigga, same.

• JFL
So, you like to stare, huh....?:feelsthink:
 32df87d7 89b0 439c a878 0015d7e634d8

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and randomguyonthenet.
Good job

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Ppl stare at me prob because my confidence and aura dnt match my face

• +1
You are creepy motherfucker then. If I saw you and I had bad day, I would probably punch you in the face. One time would be enough and you would stare at the groud since that incident instead of being creepy loser.

• +1
You are creepy motherfucker then. If I saw you and I had bad day, I would probably punch you in the face. One time would be enough and you would stare at the groud since that incident instead of being creepy loser.
My stare isn't hostile lol.its just desperate.

Same. A guy once told me I have a staring issue

I said ok

• +1