I have a big message

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Hello buddy boyos, I'm back again and I have a big message for you. I'm now on the fourth dimension of the blackpill. It's energy surrounding us that can't be created nor destroyed...it's just there. You will never escape the blackpill, it's not only in the real world but in movies, tv shows, books, etc. I can feel the blackpill when I step outside and walk by other people, it's there and cannot be ignored Chads, chadlites and normies can't feel the blackpill and are laughing at us but you...you have nothing to laugh about.

To my ally in the black and the powerful ally it is, I ask for you to accept it, embrace it, and continue to accumulate all the knowledge. It's been there since you were a child in elementary school when you were sitting at the lunch table or classroom desk by yourself and all the people huddled around the good looking chad at the other side and you realized something was wrong but didn't know what to think of it. I ask you to keep moving forward along with me, our knowledge is superior to the bluepilled cucks living in copes but soon enough they will join our forces. Years beyond years from now when chads of today join our ranks, the blackpill will be mainstream andbefore you know it be a subject in biology classes. You are part of something much greater, and I ask for you to not give up. Soon I shall ascend to the final stage of blackpill and become a blackpill jedi...I will bring you all along with me.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
ill think about reading

i read and it’s kinda autistic ngl ill remove the autism

tldr: the blackpill will become mainstream one day don’t give up on it and keep moving forward until that day.

i read and it’s kinda autistic ngl ill remove the autism

tldr: the blackpill will become mainstream one day don’t give up on it and keep moving forward until that day.
OP, you should of summarized, that autistic textwall you did just to say this was unnecessary

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart