I have a bigger drive than any <20 yo on here

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
when you have your whole 20s ahead of you you don't feel that much pressure from the biological clock. now that i'm close to 30, i can feel it very well. there are 2 possibilities at this point

1) acceptance, you accept that you will be a broke incel for the rest of your life, your best days are gone and from now it's all suffering
2) perseverance, this is the hardest choice, you try to rebuild the pieces that lead you to this unfortunate situation, and keep hoping you can ascend with a beatiful 20 yo while in your 30s

i chose the second, obviously. such is the willpower a warrior. there is also the rope path, but that's waaaaaay too hard to follow

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
advice for young cels?

advice for young cels?
don't go to uni, start making money now. if you don't live in the USA you never recover the amount of money you spent on education + the cost opportunity of not working in the meanwhile, so it isn't worth it unless you're truly passionate about some subject. then the usual stuff, do sports, make friends, read etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., nathan, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 1 other person
don't go to uni, start making money now. if you don't live in the USA you never recover the amount of money you spent on education + the cost opportunity of not working in the meanwhile, so it isn't worth it unless you're truly passionate about some subject. then the usual stuff, do sports, make friends, read etc.
What's your job?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Yeah go to uni @NationalWarrior.
I did and graduated with a 4.0 gpa, master degree, finance. People Who don't go to uni work some Easy job, make Money fast and during the prime.

I did and graduated with a 4.0 gpa, master degree, finance. People Who don't go to uni work some Easy job, make Money fast and during the prime.

Spider-Man Man GIF by The Gregory Brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
Now i have to pay for a fucking tier II master, i don't even know if this qualification exists in the rest of Europe, it's like american MBA. But yeah Just go to uni Bro, Just be left with 0 euros nearing your 30s

Now i have to pay for a fucking tier II master, i don't even know if this qualification exists in the rest of Europe, it's like american MBA. But yeah Just go to uni Bro, Just be left with 0 euros nearing your 30s
Just live in Sweden and go for free...

Just live in Sweden and go for free...
Uni Is free in Italy as well, but you have to consider cost opportunity of not working in the meantime, you're left with at least 5 years worth of salaries behind your peers, then assuming you find a job fast, you don't catch up until you're near your 40s, not to mention you'll probably have to move and pay expensive rent, while your peers live with their family until 25 then have enough Money to buy a house and good car. But yeah Bro Just go to uni. "Masters" like MBA are expensive because you pay for their network and learning a set of skill and knowledge that are required by partner companies

Uni Is free in Italy as well, but you have to consider cost opportunity of not working in the meantime, you're left with at least 5 years worth of salaries behind your peers, then assuming you find a job fast, you don't catch up until you're near your 40s, not to mention you'll probably have to move and pay expensive rent, while your peers live with their family until 25 then have enough Money to buy a house and good car. But yeah Bro Just go to uni
All my peers who work shit jobs make near nothing to be honest, by the time you get out from uni 3/4 years later and get a job with 50-100% higher salary than them you will catch up instantly.

why are u delivering pizzas instead of being a financial analyst or something

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HarrierDuBois
if you don't go to college there are 0 good ways to make money unless you are a one in a million genius or incredibly lucky. You're playing the lottery and the odds are not in your favor.

All my peers who work shit jobs make near nothing to be honest, by the time you get out from uni 3/4 years later and get a job with 50-100% higher salary than them you will catch up instantly.
How so?? People Who started working straight out of hs all earn between 1500-2000 euros, and keep living with their parents. You go to uni for 5 years, don't earn anything, your parents pay rent if you go to another city, then the starting salary can be as low as 500 if you Need to do an internship, then you move to the 1700, After 2 years you May earn 2000, and only After 5 or more years you can start to earn 2500+ euros. So let's have a 15 years time span, your peers have made between 180000- 240000 euros, you have made approx the same amount, but you have to subtract 10 years of rent to go live in a big city, which can cost around 900 euros monthly, so it's actually around 100k less.

How so?? People Who started working straight out of hs all earn between 1500-2000 euros, and keep living with their parents. You go to uni for 5 years, don't earn anything, your parents pay rent if you go to another city, then the starting salary can be as low as 500 if you Need to do an internship, then you move to the 1700, After 2 years you May earn 2000, and only After 5 or more years you can start to earn 2500+ euros. So let's have a 15 years time span, your peers have made between 180000- 240000 euros, you have made approx the same amount, but you have to subtract 10 years of rent to go live in a big city, which can cost around 900 euros monthly, so it's actually around 100k less.
Normies don't save that much. Most I know are either broke or will have 10-20K saved by the time you're out of uni.

if you don't go to college there are 0 good ways to make money unless you are a one in a million genius or incredibly lucky. You're playing the lottery and the odds are not in your favor.
People in my Town start working straight outta hs and by the time they're 23 they buy an audi while you're still going around by bike in your uni Town.

Normies don't save that much. Most I know are either broke or will have 10-20K saved by the time you're out of uni.
Then they had a lot of fun , while your were spending your prime years on the books.

why are u delivering pizzas instead of being a financial analyst or something
I don't know, i got rejected from everywhere, even when i aced the technical questions

People in my Town start working straight outta hs and by the time they're 23 they buy an audi while you're still going around by bike in your uni Town.
good fucking luck buying any vehicle in America without a college degree or working backbreaking outdoor labor that will rape your collagen and break your body by age 30

good fucking luck buying any vehicle in America without a college degree or working backbreaking outdoor labor that will rape your collagen and break your body by age 30
I said if you don't live in USA, people Who go to college actually earn much more in the USA so it's actually worth getting a degree.

personality issue then
I don't know Bro i think they Just feel mogged tbh. College Is subhuman central and so are finance offices. I remind them of the guy Who bullied them in hs. I studied the questions hr do during interviews perfectly and It was still never good enough.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and User28823
Then they had a lot of fun , while your were spending your prime years on the books.
Fun is arbitrary, they were more hedonistic yes. I avoided most of the crowds degeneracy.

I said if you don't live in USA, people Who go to college actually earn much more in the USA so it's actually worth getting a degree.
ah I see yeah. In the USA if you don't go to college you can either work like a dog to scrape by or live in poverty

ah I see yeah. In the USA if you don't go to college you can either work like a dog to scrape by or live in poverty
I'm not sure about that either, i know an italian guy Who went to the USA, he does reparation and other work on houses and he earns pretty well. Trade school seems worth It, also because no One wants to do hard manly labour anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Fun is arbitrary, they were more hedonistic yes. I avoided most of the crowds degeneracy.
Studying isn't fun for sure. Then you're left rotting in an office where you cannot approach girls otherwise you get reported to the HR, while HTN construction worker has lived Life to the fullest and Is ready to settle down with a beatiful wife

• +1
I don't know Bro i think they Just feel mogged tbh. College Is subhuman central and so are finance offices. I remind them of the guy Who bullied them in hs. I studied the questions hr do during interviews perfectly and It was still never good enough.
maybe u give off an ego

• +1
Studying isn't fun for sure. Then you're left rotting in an office where you cannot approach girls otherwise you get reported to the HR, while HTN construction worker has lived Life to the fullest and Is ready to settle down with a beatiful wife
Wherever I go no matter the color of the collar I get approached by an LTB regardless so that's a last escape if I want it.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and the BULL
maybe u give off an ego
But they told me to be confident during interviews. Do i have to act like i'm dumber and not competent at all?? It doesn't matter, i graduated too much time ago, i can only buy my pass into the job market with a fucking MBA now. Or alternatively i'll get into construction, i really don't care anymore.

Wherever I go no matter the color of the collar I get approached by an LTB regardless so that's a last escape if I want it.
That's all that matters, Money Is cope, Just have enough to live comfortably and afford a relationship, also those career beckies that want career men are actually the worst and to get Gold diggers you Need way more than a regular salary.

But they told me to be confident during interviews. Do i have to act like i'm dumber and not competent at all?? It doesn't matter, i graduated too much time ago, i can only buy my pass into the job market with a fucking MBA now. Or alternatively i'll get into construction, i really don't care anymore.
theres a very clear distinction between confidence and ego

• +1
theres a very clear distinction between confidence and ego
Well, i don't have It, i never tried to sell me as an omniscient God, Just reported my experiences and stated that i'm willing to learn more from the experts in their Company.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Well, i don't have It, i never tried to sell me as an omniscient God, Just reported my experiences and stated that i'm willing to learn more from the experts in their Company.
how many interviews

• +1
how many interviews
about 40. at some point i tried to go in the warehouse and got rejected even there. then started to deliver pizza

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
about 40. at some point i tried to go in the warehouse and got rejected even there. then started to deliver pizza
bro....... 40 interviews and nobody hired u something is wrong ive only ever had 2 interviews and hired by both

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
bro....... 40 interviews and nobody hired u something is wrong ive only ever had 2 interviews and hired by both
He’s gotta be larping cuz ain’t no way

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823 and moreroidsmoredates
if you don't live in the USA you never recover the amount of money you spent on education + the cost opportunity of not working in the meanwhile
:feelskek:

bro i swear i did mock interviews and they said i was fine. i'm not some retard who doesn't know what the HR wants to hear
Can I get a medium half cheese half pepperoni pizza delivered to my house please in an hour? Thank you wario

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823 and mrriceguyreturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823 and tombradylover
you think this is funny?
I’m sorry I’m sorry I can’t help it sometimes. I genounly
Hope u become successful bhai. Let the pizza boy jokes motivate u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823 and moreroidsmoredates
I’m sorry I’m sorry I can’t help it sometimes. I genounly
Hope u become successful bhai. Let the pizza boy jokes motivate u
i don't care anymore. i get insulted every day irl. if i was weak hearted i would have already quitted.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
bro i swear i did mock interviews and they said i was fine. i'm not some retard who doesn't know what the HR wants to hear
did u ever ask for feedback / why u got rejected

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover