i have a confession to make

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i have fapped over 10 times thinking of my oneitis getting railed by chad. i always imagine that im just standing there, like an invisible scpectator and i hear her moan and beg for his big cawk

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
i have fapped over 10 times thinking of my oneitis getting railed by chad. i always imagine that im just standing there, like an invisible scpectator and i hear her moan and beg for his big cawk
I think u r going to live a very long life, miserable people always live the longest for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, nathan and Apparition
I think u r going to live a very long life, miserable people always live the longest for some reason
im gonna be 100 years old and be like "that whore used me as an emotional tampon!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Juandigomigo22
Brutally over for you not even gonna lie it's concerning how much you post about this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, nathan and Apparition
Brutally over for you not even gonna lie it's concerning how much you post about this
she was so hot man. her nipples got engraved in my memory

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Op be like..

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Apparition
High testosterone cuck
Im a low testosterone cuck,meaning Im not really desiring to see how a real BULL destroys a pussy,but Is more emotional:incel:

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
High testosterone cuck
Im a low testosterone cuck,meaning Im not really desiring to see how a real BULL destroys a pussy,but Is more emotional:incel:
this girl made me a cuck

tf is this oneitis your yapping about