I have a confession to make

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
My old oneitis was actually pretty unstable and in public too. When we went to a coffee shop on the second date, she was wearing a super loose tank top and her bra was basically on display.

Then she started yelling insults about politicians and other asanine stuff. People were staring at us and i was feeling like a cuck that day. I also think she had low alcochol tolerance so who knows what she is like if she drinks too much.

I was scared because she seemed pretty crazy. Maybe she would have tried to kill me or smth so i just ditched her. I wanted a more stable girl but i ended up regretting that as well :feelsbadman:.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
My old oneitis was actually pretty unstable and in public too. When we went to a coffee shop on the second date, she was wearing a super loose tank top and her bra was basically on display.

Then she started yelling insults about politicians and other asanine stuff. People were staring at us and i was feeling like a cuck that day. I also think she had low alcochol tolerance so who knows what she is like if she drinks too much.

I was scared because she seemed pretty crazy. Maybe she would have tried to kill me or smth so i just ditched her. I wanted a more stable girl but i ended up regretting that as well :feelsbadman:.
You couldn't handle her. You did not deserve her. She needed a real man.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Apparition
i took her for a walk and she calmed down. a bit. then she shifted her focus from politicians to me :feelsbadman:.

i was too immature back then. maybe she had forgotten to take her meds that day.
You know... you should take your meds too. ;)

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Sounds like she needs a right wing man to tame her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition