I have a confession to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
I am not an incel, I am Chad.

I was larping my whole time for attention, i never bragged my success here never once out of my seven thousand posts. I am an alter-ego of what i've said most of the times. @Grimba and @LondonVillie have been clever and fortunate to find out that i was actually larping and that i had several girlfriends in the past.

PicsArt 04 16 012859
PicsArt 04 16 012950
PicsArt 04 16 013020
PicsArt 04 16 013109

I am virgin but i voluntarily avoided sex for personal reasons, most girls i dated were taller than me because i have a slight fetish in taller women. I had 5 long term relationships and in every single one of them, the girl was just about my height or taller. I have an immeasurable fetish for taller women which is absurd.

Obviously, all these relationships has splited apart, at first i used to be paranoid but recently i allow girl to do whatever the fuck she wants and in most cases it doesn't end up well for me. The million dollar secret of getting a girlfriend is just plain flirting, and i would not have any girlfriend if there wasn't my buddy to help me to get through, he taught me all this.

I am also pretty knowledgeable on 2D/3D modeling, i won international awards, and i consctructed mechanical parts and assembling which is morbidly complex even for a mechanical student to comprehend, this is something i've been doing since when i was a kid, but of course none of you wouldn't know if i didn't said it publicly.

Anyways, i just wanted to clear some things up, i'm not depressed nor i am incel. I just love to get the attention from other people because i am attention whore even though i don't deserve it, it makes me suddenly happy knowing when someone genuinely cares about you :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2968, Bitch and 7 others
i cant believe this, my life is basically ruined now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and N1c
I have a confession to make
I didn't read.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 12611, RecessedCel5 and 4 others
Didnt you have an underbite?

I just couldn't move further until i get this out, i feel like i am free now.. It needed to be said

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, Bitch and ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2968, Bitch and 3 others
most girls i dated were taller than me because i have a slight fetish in taller women
Understandable. All I want is to just be held by a nice tall girl and then call her mommy.
j6pk2ts6tm441.jpg
beNQ4H2.png

No one would hurt me or be mean to be I would just be safe and happy.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Emerson, Deleted member 2968, Growth Plate and 2 others
Mirin high class Bandicam and resolution bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
figured

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Status
Not open for further replies.