I Have A Crush On My Cousin

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I've had a crush on my cousin since I was like 12 and she was 10. She lives abroad, so I hardly ever see her, but when I see her she always give me butterflies. I'd be down to marry her ngl.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 8919 and 13 others
Sweet home Islamic world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, SWG88, Fear and 8 others
it's over when you start looking at family members

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, Fear, Golang and 5 others
Low T and incest pilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, sytyl, randomuser2407 and 4 others
Sweet home Islamic world.

Islam is based, marrying your cousin makes sense. They are family so you know what they about and they aren't going to cuck because it will cause all sorts of family problems.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Fear, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others

Inb4 your kids look like this. It would be perfectly fine if you never had kids tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Golang
@Golang maybe you are right about arabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
Islam is based, marrying your cousin makes sense. They are family so you know what they about and they aren't going to cuck because it will cause all sorts of family problems.
Incest makes for inferior offspring. Stop looking for easy way out, everything in this life is about trying to produce as high quality offspring as possible. Imagine the pride of your son being high IQ athletic champion, who has stacy girlfriends. Just imagining that fills me with pride.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, SubhumanCurrycel, Golang and 2 others
my cousin is cute

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Incest makes for inferior offspring. Stop looking for easy way out, everything in this life is about trying to produce as high quality offspring as possible. Imagine the pride of your son being high IQ athletic champion, who has stacy girlfriends. Just imagining that fills me with pride.
View attachment 686732
cucked to live through your children

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and sytyl
View attachment 686732

I'm not interested in having kids tho, can't take risk that I'll have a whore daughter.

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
cucked to live through your children
No. It's the absolute opposite of cucked. Every responsible dad makes his son work hard as hell. My son will not for sure have a computer, only thing on his desk is his homework. He'll go to sports practice for fun, so he'll become NT athletic jock.

You’re lucky my cousins are either not attractive. Or taken :(

• So Sad
@ToursOverBoyo2020 theres one thats like a 5 ,lives Arab country, she checks the box for chastity, manners, only girl in her family and I sent photo of myself and she’s ok with it. Should I make it work I live in the west ded srs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@ToursOverBoyo2020 theres one thats like a 5 ,lives Arab country, she checks the box for chastity, manners, only girl in her family and I sent photo of myself and she’s ok with it. Should I make it work I live in the west ded srs?

Yeah, she sounds good.

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon
I used to too at like 13 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and ToursOverBoyo2020
this is why you're incel cause of inbreeding depression, don't marry your cousin and continue the cycle

I've had a crush on my cousin since I was like 12 and she was 10. She lives abroad, so I hardly ever see her, but when I see her she always give me butterflies. I'd be down to marry her ngl.
Cute

• +1