I have a date on Friday. Need help

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Kissed with a girl at a club on Saturday. Had a phone call with her yesterday and we agreed on meeting again on Friday. She now texts me stuff like "hey, how are you doing?".
Should I text with her now ever day until its Friday? What are good texts for building attraction?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, 97baHater and Funnyunenjoyer1
Don't pursue a girl you met/kissed at the club

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Autismcel, 97baHater and 1 other person
Kissed with a girl at a club on Saturday. Had a phone call with her yesterday and we agreed on meeting again on Friday. She now texts me stuff like "hey, how are you doing?".
Should I text with her now ever day until its Friday? What are good texts for building attraction?
you’re asking the wrong site

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and 97baHater
Don't pursue a girl you met/kissed at the club
100% club girls are 9/10 hoes

you either find your gf through mutual friends or at work or at vacation

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, 97baHater and greycel
you’re asking the wrong site
I could help him
I know a thing or two, but I don't want to if its for something he will regret in the future

100% club girls are 9/10 hoes

you either find your gf through mutual friends or at work or at vacation
Exactly this
Only ignorant normies try to find a girl from clubs

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Nigga wants to date the city cum dumpster :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, JovenCansao and greycel
Do be careful with nightclub chicks, they tend to have higher body counts than most women and the worry is not that they might cheat on you but that they might carry STDs and unless they can show you a recent test, you won't know until you catch one and by then it will be too late. Most STDs have no cure, even with protection you're never 100% safe. I've had opportunities to bang slutty girls and every single time I've said no, because it's just not worth the risk of getting AIDS/HIV or HPV, because then you'd have to disclose it to every partner you come into contact with and it can reduce your lifespan and quality of life.

Personally, I think the best way to get a serious relationship is through dating apps nowadays because it's the only way of knowing which girls in your area are single. Problem is, the threshold to be considered on dating apps is much higher. But you don't have to look like a supermodel, you just have to look fuckable. I'm currently aiming for a gymmaxxed look with six pack abs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and halloweed
Go straight like a man and skip all the nonsense they are telling you above.

"First, put this in your head, and second either give me the phone of your father or we are done."

I could help him
I know a thing or two, but I don't want to if its for something he will regret in the future

Exactly this
Only ignorant normies try to find a girl from clubs
3 points to consider.
- I am already 30 and desperate as hell. The girl is 24. But yeah its true that she already went through a lot of guys and also had LTRs.
- I also fucked around a lot. Not with attractive girls, but still had a few slays in my life.
- I dont think I am in the position of demanding a clean and high quality girl.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and greycel
3 points to consider.
- I am already 30 and desperate as hell. The girl is 24. But yeah its true that she already went through a lot of guys and also had LTRs.
- I also fucked around a lot. Not with attractive girls, but still had a few slays in my life.
You're desperate for ltr? Then honestly go for it.
Men in your position never really learn and you being 6 years older than her sounds like a good deal for you.

I personally would take her for something beautiful and lasting but wouldn't commit to her if possible

• +1
Reactions: greycel
3 points to consider.
nigga you exactly want to get a clean quality girl and settle at 30.

you need to get married soon, no time to fuck around and find out