I have a dilemma

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Just turned 17 few weeks ago

I have a lot of money in my bank

Option 1 : i buy hgh and aromasin for height and running a 6montj cure

Option 2 : i buy chemical equipment to try synthesis of drugs to sell them but its not a sure option , it could fail

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Chadelite
just Pablo Escobarmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and PenileFacialSurgery
So

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Chadelite
buy some new fashionable clothes tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
tales from...

ok rat.

Option 2: lol
Option 1: giga JFL

Roxanneeee

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite and GoMadAndSTFU
what drugs>?

@GoMadAndSTFU i think you should hgh max

But if ur good at selling drugs then maybe u can make them

But its illegal so idk

Option 2 : i buy chemical equipment to try synthesis of drugs to sell them but its not a sure option , it could fail
keep the money

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Give me the money so I can get my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@GoMadAndSTFU i think you should hgh max

But if ur good at selling drugs then maybe u can make them

But its illegal so idk

I have the.bucks , i will bargain with somes chineses hgh vendors .
Give me the money so I can get my surgeries

J'ai même pas 1000€ prdr

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Don’t be a fucking retard go to the next BTC ATM get like 100€ then go the the dark net look up good markets with trustful vendors and get yourself MDMA crystals! You can get sometimes 50g of crystal for fucking 100€ then you just get yourself a machine and the synthetic materials to make pills out of it and sell it with huge profit one pill of 200mg can go for 8 Euro! You can easily make 2k profit out of 100 € investment!

don’t do this if this is illegal in your Country - mods don’t ban me I do not encourage the possession and trade of MDMA in countries that have criminalized the drug

Don’t be a fucking retard go to the next BTC ATM get like 100€ then go the the dark net look up good markets with trustful vendors and get yourself MDMA crystals! You can get sometimes 50g of crystal for fucking 100€ then you just get yourself a machine and the synthetic materials to make pills out of it and sell it with huge profit one pill of 200mg can go for 8 Euro! You can easily make 2k profit out of 100 € investment!

don’t do this if this is illegal in your Country - mods don’t ban me I do not encourage the possession and trade of MDMA in countries that have criminalized the drug

Good answer thanks boyo . I have alreday tryed selling drugs and its hard , and this can be risky .

Option 3 give them to me

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
sounds like bullshit

how about you get your growth plates checked, ask your male family members when they stopped growing, especially ur dad and grandfathers, and then go to a legit endocrinologist instead of wasting ur shekels

sounds like bullshit

how about you get your growth plates checked, ask your male family members when they stopped growing, especially ur dad and grandfathers, and then go to a legit endocrinologist instead of wasting ur shekels

My plates are opens

The meth option seems reasonable.