I have a family member that mogs every single human I've ever seen

D

Deleted member 27219

Master
I've never actually seen a human being like him before. I saw him when I was looking through family pictures and he stood out, a lot. My family members are pretty tall, most are at around 6 foot but he heightmogged all of them and looked 6'4. He had a really wide skull and big eyes. Very projected cheekbones and a uniquely structured, defined jawline (his gonial angle could have been like 95) I've never seen anyone ever have a jaw like that. His forehead was very uniquely sloped and I've also never seen anything like that, I don't even know how to describe it. Very bony forehead with a big slope and just a unique big brow ridge. His nose was attached high up almost to his brow bone. I've never seen anyone with a pheno like that. Doesn't resemble any other race or ethnicity and I have no idea what his lineage is, he could be fucking hyperborean for all I know. His neck was pretty long and thick, he had a huge adam's apple and in the photo he was wearing a suit but it was clear that he framemogged every single one of my fucking family members. His arms were also long and his hands huge, once again I've not seen anyone with a longer thumb than his (the rest of his fingers weren't long). He had long-ish hair and he didn't look ogre, his skin actually looked very good and he must have been lean.
(I am not related to him btw:cry:)

I don't know anything about him. I have to ask someone from my family, my parents gatekeep the history of my family from me for some reason. I can't ask him directly because he's dead and I don't even know for how long. My grandfather told me that he hated being photographed and two pictures of him were all that I could find and that's because it was a family wedding.

Last edited:
No pics no care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HarrierDuBois and ascension
27219.jpg

Could you dm too