I have a female Latina friend who flirts with everyone

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Doesn’t matter what you look like, she’ll stroke your thigh, grab onto your shoulders, etc. She had me convinced that she wanted me for like 2 days before I caught on

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep and Deleted member 15827
Why does she do that though? And what does she look like?

they get horny

they down to fuck

Some people are just like that men aren't like that because he would get beaten up or go to jail

Why does she do that though? And what does she look like?
She’s probably addicted to attention and just any amount of masculine energy/physical affection that she can extract from people. She also grew up in Mexico where I’d imagine women aren’t taught to be as guarded and man-hating

She’s probably average objectively but just oozes sex/sensuality 24/7 and has men falling for her every 5 minutes like a classic femme fatale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, thereallegend, Chadeep and 1 other person
Mirin slut

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Love it. That’s how Latina women are naturally. Fun, flirty, sexy. Cunts like AOC are giving Latinas a bad image.

Love it. That’s how Latina women are naturally. Fun, flirty, sexy. Cunts like AOC are giving Latinas a bad image.
She is an attention seeking slut who wants validation.

Doesn’t matter what you look like, she’ll stroke your thigh, grab onto your shoulders, etc. She had me convinced that she wanted me for like 2 days before I caught on
typical latina behavior. Degenerate