Reactions: Deleted member 1476
aaaaaaaah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and TsarTsar444
girls that save themselves for their husbands are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
there was this Indonesian girl i talked to on the internet years ago, she was a practicing muslim and had a hijab on but hated whites called them pigs and colonizers, and next day she would say how she wanted to get gangbanged by me and my friend with a big white cock. Women are traitorous snakes tbh jfl. I know tales

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403, sytyl and 2 others
there was this Indonesian girl i talked to on the internet years ago, she was a practicing muslim and had a hijab on but hated whites called them pigs and colonizers, and next day she would say how she wanted to get gangbanged by me and my friend with a big white cock. Women are traitorous snakes tbh jfl. I know tales
i will get my bwc out on omegle inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
That's probably a dude LARPing JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and TsarTsar444
That's probably a dude LARPing JFL
no we talked on camera once, i was extremely high inhib tho so i didn't show my face. She also wrote my name on paper and took a pic with her class with my name on the paper, i know shit is hard to believe but Indonesians are very self hating she told me everything, how they absolutely hate when their babies are darker skinned and marring an European, Turk, Iranian or Pakistani is celebrated because the kids will be whiter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Magnesium
no we talked on camera once, i was extremely high inhib tho so i didn't show my face. She also wrote my name on paper and took a pic with her class with my name on the paper, i know shit is hard to believe but Indonesians are very self hating she told me everything, how they absolutely hate when their babies are darker skinned and marring an European, Turk, Iranian or Pakistani is celebrated because the kids will be whiter
She must be teenager from small town. Don't take them seriously lol

She must be teenager from small town. Don't take them seriously lol
she was from a small town in Sumatra, and she was very serious about this, she even married 2 years after we first talked and she still sexted with me and called her baby ugly cause it's dark skinned, pathetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
she was from a small town in Sumatra, and she was very serious about this, she even married 2 years after we first talked and she still sexted with me and called her baby ugly cause it's dark skinned, pathetic
where does their self loathing come from jfl

What a disgrace, you should go there and take her to gulag and throw stone at her
in CoD: Warzone

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444